31

Ruan Wenyou was already a bit malnourished, coupled with his physical and mental exhaustion and stimulation these days, he fell into a coma for a long time without any sign of waking up.

Gu Xiuting was not in a hurry to go back to the company, and just watched over him in the hospital. At night, Auntie Zhang, the nurse, saw that Gu Xiuting had not left, and couldn't help but ask, "Sir, are you the child's other father?"

Gu Xiuting was slightly taken aback, then nodded.

"Is there a conflict between you and Xiaoyou?"

Aunt Zhang also said that she didn't dare approach Gu Xiuting at first. Although the other party was tall and handsome, but he kept his face sombre, and he didn't look easy to provoke.

But Gu Xiuting guarded Ruan Wenyou from morning until dark, and now that he has admitted that he is the father of the child, Aunt Zhang is not so nervous.

"Sir, I don't know what happened to you, and I can't say much as an outsider, but I still hope that you and Xiaoyou can clear up the misunderstanding as soon as possible."

While talking, Aunt Zhang helped Ruan Wenyou tuck up the quilt. Her eyes fell on Ruan Wenyou's face, which became softer and more loving.

"When Xiaoyou was lying on the operating table, even though he didn't say anything, he was shaking with fear and couldn't help crying. His hands were still sticking to his stomach, and no one could see him. It can be seen that he is not willing to give up the little life in his belly."

"How can there be parents in the world who don't love their children! Xiaoyou, he is only 19 years old, and he is a child, but he wants to give birth to another child. It is really not easy."

Gu Xiuting didn't say anything, he listened silently the whole time, and his eyes were fixed on Ruan Wenyou's pale face.

In the middle of the night, crystal tears overflowed from the corners of Ruan Wenyou's eyes, and even in his sleep, he did not consciously shed tears.

The sunset glow at dusk is just a momentary beauty and tenderness, but he fell in love with this short-lived illusion, and then got lost in the dark night alone, waiting alone.

The person in his dream went to a distant place, and he didn't know when he would return in the moonlight.

The moment Gu Xiuting saw the teardrop, he stretched out his hand subconsciously, leaned over and gently wiped it away for him.

When the fingertips touched the warm tears, Gu Xiuting was in a daze for a moment. He clearly shouldn't have done such a thing. Why did his body react immediately?

"Ah Mu, Ah Mu..."

Ruan Wenyou didn't wake up, he called out unconsciously at this time, and his two arms were raised eagerly, desperately wanting to grab something.

Gu Xiuting's eyes changed several times, he guessed that Ruan Wenyou was probably having a nightmare, his body moved involuntarily again, and handed a hand to Ruan Wenyou.

Two hands clasped firmly...

Reason told Gu Xiuting to pull out his hand, but instead he let Ruan Wenyou hold it.

Gu Xiuting has always been cautious, it is impossible for him to fall asleep next to unfamiliar people. But there was an exception tonight, he fell asleep leaning on the back of the chair, and Ruan Wenyou grabbed one hand all night.

It was not until the next morning that Ruan Wenyou regained consciousness. He stared blankly at the white ceiling, and then hastily touched his stomach.