12

Ruan Wenyou, who was paralyzed on the ground before, was immediately picked up by Gu Xiuting.

She is clearly pregnant, but Ruan Wenyou's weight has not increased much, and her lower abdomen is now flat. Compared with normal Omega, inferior Omega is not only weak and has a short lifespan, but also less attractive.

There were tears in Ruan Wenyou's eyes, the aroma of paper and ink came, and the pheromone belonging to Alpha poured in, powerful and strong, and soon covered Ruan Wenyou's pheromone smell.

Gu Xiuting took the initiative to release her pheromones, and the high-quality Alpha's breath was too strong, scaring the other Alphas or Omega downstairs to flee the house in a hurry.

At Lanyang Villa, most of the nannies are Omega. And Butler He and some of the bodyguards in charge of guarding are Alphas just like Gu Xiuting.

Regarding the current situation, except for Gu Xiuting, everyone else hastily avoided.

Jiang Zhiyu had complained before, but Ruan Wenyou always looked at Gu Xiuting with a beautiful filter.

However, without the filter, Gu Xiuting is more like an isolated island in essence.

On the heavy and lonely island, no matter how delicate and beautiful the roses are, they will wither if they are not nourished.

Ruan Wenyou's expectations failed again and again, and he finally absorbed a little "nutrition" tonight.

If it is to truly mark Omega for life, Alpha must enter its body and form a knot to block the entrance.

Another key point is that Alpha has to bite the gland on the back of Omega's neck, and the time can't be too short until the pheromone belonging to Alpha is injected, so that the pheromone smell of the two can fuse.

Gu Xiuting didn't intend to mark Ruan Wenyou for life this time, so he only made a temporary mark.

There is a process of running-in and adapting for all signs. Ruan Van You, who was almost fainted, suffered more profound pain because he was an inferior Omega, and his tears couldn't stop falling.

Seeing this, Gu Xiuting couldn't bear it, so she turned Ruan Wenyou around and embraced her face-to-face.

Ruan Wenyou's face was covered with tears, he lay on Gu Xiuting's shoulder, still couldn't help sobbing: "It hurts...it hurts, Ah Mu."

Gu Xiuting was in a trance for a moment, suspecting that he had heard wrong, and asked, "You...what did you call me just now?"

"Ah Mu, I...I miss you so much."