39

Although Yun Xiuting had reminded him repeatedly, when Ruan Wenyou was in a state of confusion, he would still shout "A Mu".

    For several nights, Ruan Wenyou was so tired that he fell asleep, but Gu Xiuting was suffocated in his heart, and it was difficult to relieve and vent.

    Has Ruan Wenyou always regarded him as that "Ah Mu"? When Ruan Wenyou smiled, he was actually not smiling at him, but "Ah Mu".

    Also, Ruan Wenyou agreed to marry him by agreement. Apart from the child, is it also because he has been thinking about "A Mu"? Gu Xiuting lost the memory of Rose Island, and he never thought that the "A Mu" that Ruan Wenyou said was himself.

    To Gu Xiuting, Ah Mu is a very strange man who doesn't even exist.

    Now he is Gu Xiuting, the Gu Xiuting who lives cautiously every day and cannot make mistakes in life, he can no longer be anyone.

    The man Ruan Wenyou likes and longs for in his heart is not the current him at all.

    ...After this week, Ruan Wenyou was in a daze.

    When lust surges, he will take the initiative to pester Gu Xiuting, obey the instinct of Omega when he is in heat, and keep courting and having sex.

    After sex, Ruan Wenyou, who was too tired, would fall into a coma for several hours, usually waking up in the afternoon or evening, and then eating obediently.

    Gu Xiuting accompanied Ruan Wenyou the whole time, even leaning against the door when Ruan Wenyou went to the bathroom.

    He and Ruan Wenyou were originally eleven years apart, and these days it was more like taking care of children.

    However, apart from eating and sleeping, what Ruan Wenyou needs most is sex.

    Gu Xiuting has been abstinent all year round. When he planned to date the daughter of the Zhao family for the benefit of the family, he never thought that he would spend more than ten days with the Omega who was in heat.

    On the tenth day, it was much longer than Gu Xiuting expected.

    During the day, when Ruan Wenyou was sleeping, Jiang Zhiyu called to care about his friend: "Old Gu, are your kidneys okay? Have you been drained?" Gu Xiuting: "..." Jiang Zhiyu always likes to make fun of him , Later, Gu Xiuting didn't bother to pay attention to the dishonest Jiang Zhiyu, so he hung up with a dark face.

    He'd thought he'd be bored or tired, but it turned out to be the opposite.

    He also has to admit that he and Ruan Wenyou are not only 100% pheromone compatible, but also physically compatible.

    After ten days, Ruan Wenyou woke up earlier than before, and regained some sobriety during the day.

    He clamored to study in class, opened the book, picked up a pen and started doing math problems.

    Ruan Wenyou was very focused when doing the questions, and when Gu Xiuting came over, he automatically ignored it.

    Seeing that Ruan Wenyou gradually regained his senses, Gu Xiuting suspected that his estrus period might be coming to an end, but after a while, Ruan Wenyou raised his eyebrows and pressed him into his arms again.

    The current Ruan Wenyou emits milky pheromones from time to time, and there will be a wave of passion at some point.

    Of course he couldn't go out in this state, but he wanted to go to school again, so Gu Xiuting turned on the video and listened to the online class with him.

    This afternoon, Ruan Wenyou sat on Gu Xiuting's lap, with his two little feet dangling, enjoying himself very comfortably.

    Smelling the scent of paper, ink and books, he opened and closed his lips, reciting a series of English words, while rubbing his head back and forth in Gu Xiuting's arms, like a coquettish kitten, teasing Gu Xiuting all the time.

    Gu Xiuting gradually began to feel that his lower abdomen became hot and his crotch swelled up a lot.

    "Gloaming, it means dusk, twilight."

    Ruan Wenyou murmured, he immediately thought of something, and at this moment he couldn't help calling, "Ah Mu..." This sudden sound almost made Gu Xiuting shrivel ... "Ah Mu, what should I do? My bell is broken."

    Ruan Wenyou's eyes were red, and his voice was full of grievances.

    Gu Xiuting didn't bother with him at the moment about the address, and his long eyebrows frowned slightly: "What bell?" A child is sensitive and fragile, and now thinking of sad things, he can't help sobbing.

    Seeing him crying, Gu Xiuting kissed him like a ghost.

    He lowered his head and kissed the tears from the corners of Ruan Wenyou's eyes, and comforted him: "It's okay, I will buy you a new one in the future."

    Hearing this, Ruan Wenyou's softest heart seemed to flow into a warm heat flow.

    He hugged Gu Xiuting tightly, and gradually stopped crying: "Then can you also buy me a small skirt and give me roses?" Gu Xiuting was a little startled, and quickly nodded: "Yeah" like the rain after the sky When it was clear, Ruan Wenyou immediately smiled brightly, and even took the initiative to kiss Gu Xiuting.

    Gu Xiuting's heartstrings inevitably trembled, surprise flashed in his eyes, but was soon covered by a layer of darkness, and he said: "Ruan Wenyou, remember, the person you are kissing now is called 'Gu Xiuting'." Ruan Wenyou was

    dumbfounded Blinking slowly, I didn't understand for a while.

    "The person who kisses you now is also Gu Xiuting."

    After finishing speaking, Gu Xiuting sucked crazily on Ruan Wenyou's soft lips.

    Then his tongue also stuck into Ruan Wenyou's mouth, the soft and flexible tip of his tongue swept across Ruan Wenyou's gums, constantly teasing the sensitive palate.

    At the same time, Gu Xiuting was also sucking the sweet body fluid in Ruan Wenyou's mouth, which made Ruan Wenyou's already drowsy head even more unconscious.

    The shameful sound pierced into the eardrums, and Ruan Wenyou's lips felt bursts of pleasure, and he couldn't help humming softly.

    The person was also quickly pressed down on the desk by Gu Xiuting, his legs spread widely apart, wrapping around the other's waist.