52

As soon as Ruan Wenyou finished speaking, Gu Xiuting put down the teacup, but quietly clenched his left hand tightly.

    He met Ruan Wenyou's gaze and remained silent for a while without speaking.

    Ruan Wenyou's heart was raised, and he mustered up the courage to ask again: "Do you still remember?" Gu Xiuting's eyes turned, but he asked him instead: "What should I remember?" Ruan Wenyou was dumbfounded: "... ..." "No... nothing, actually nothing important."

    Ruan Wenyou shook his head helplessly.

    Sure enough, he forgot again... Alphas shouldn't have estrus in the first place, and the very few Alphas who have a susceptible period will probably forget it afterwards.

    After Ruan Wenyou closed the door and left, Gu Xiuting let go of his clenched left hand, and then took a few sips of tea.

    Gu Xiuting, who had recovered to normal, did not continue to cling to Ruan Wenyou, and stayed in his room.

    Tonight, he sleeps alone in his bedroom.

    However, as soon as he closed his eyes, some memory images from the previous few days emerged, lingering in his mind.

    Gu Xiuting felt awkward all over, and couldn't help grasping the bed sheet under him, but the bed sheet was all wrinkled by him.

    ... A week passed quickly. As soon as Gu Xiuting's second susceptibility period ended, Ruan Wenyou was busy fighting for the mid-term exam.

    As the busy exam week passed, everyone's results were announced soon.

    Not surprisingly, Ruan Wenyou won the first place again. He was the first in the class, and even the first in the entire mathematics major.

    Gu Jue followed closely behind with a three-point gap, playing steadily.

    Li Yuejiu also performed as usual.

    He didn't surpass anyone, and still ranked first in the class.     After all, Gu Jue is Li Yuejiu's classmate and roommate, so he guessed that he would play until late today before coming back.

    Li Yuejiu went out after the exam. He didn't have any pressure at all, and he wouldn't be disappointed because his grades were at the bottom.

    He cleaned and tidied up the dormitory by himself, and when he was about to take out the trash, his pen accidentally fell into the trash can.

    He hurriedly rummaged to find it, his eyes glanced inadvertently, but he caught a glimpse of a corner of the test paper.

    The entire original test paper was torn up and crumpled into several small balls.

    Gu Jue didn't mind being messy and troublesome, he found out one by one, and then slowly pieced together the pieces of paper.

    This is Li Yuejiu's math test paper, a mock paper before the test.

    Gu Jue couldn't help being surprised, he didn't expect that Li Yuejiu would also do questions after class.

    He also found that Li Yuejiu had written all the big questions at the back of the test paper, and he had written the correct answer for each question.

    Seeing this, Gu Jue was even more surprised and puzzled.

    Because when Li Yuejiu took the exam, the back of the exam paper was almost blank. He usually fell asleep on his stomach after finishing the multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank questions.

    Some of the question types on the mock paper were similar in this midterm exam.

    Li Yuejiu clearly knew how to do it, why did he deliberately leave it blank? Could it be that he deliberately pretended to be a scumbag and was the last one in the exam? Gu Jue stared at Li Yuejiu's math test paper, frowning deeper and deeper, thinking for a long time... Two mornings later, Ruan Wenyou picked up his schoolbag and was about to go out to school, but Gu Xiuting called out to him: "Ruan Wenyou , the socks on your feet are a bit short."

    Ruan Wenyou was taken aback when he heard that: "Uh, are they short? It's summer now, sir."

    He looked down at his feet, he wears shorter socks in summer Thin socks, isn't it normal?

    Previously, due to the renovation and expansion of the school, Ruan Wenyou's start time was relatively late, and the end of this semester was also delayed.

    "The ankles are exposed, you will catch a cold."     Ruan Wenyou: "..." "Even in summer, sometimes there is a big temperature difference between morning and evening, and there is heavy rain, people are prone to cold and fever, and you are pregnant again. take care."

    Gu Xiuting said again.

    , But since it was out of good intentions and concerned about the health of the fetus, Ruan Wenyou did not refuse.

    He took off his socks and was going to find a pair of long cotton socks.

    But at this time, Gu Xiuting called a few nannies and aunts at home, and each of them was holding a box of socks.

    These socks come in various thicknesses, rich colors, and various patterns, and each pair is brand new, washed and dried.

    Ruan Wenyou was dazzled by all kinds of socks in front of him, and had the illusion of entering a shop.

    He stared blankly at Gu Xiuting: "Sir, these socks are..." "The socks you brought yourself are relatively few, and many of them are old. I bought them for you recently. You can choose a pair you like."

    Inexplicably, Ruan Wenyou felt that Gu Xiuting was a little abnormal again.

    Later, he found a pair of cartoon patterns in it, and when he took it out, it turned out to be little yellow ducks.

    It was hard for him to imagine that Gu Xiuting, who was more than 1.9 meters tall, would actually buy this style of socks.

    Seeing Ruan Wenyou holding this pair of socks, Gu Xiuting said: "So you like this style, I understand, I will buy more next time."

    He obviously misunderstood something, Ruan Wenyou wanted to explain: "No , I’m just..." Gu Xiuting thought that Ruan Wenyou was worried that his taste would be rejected and complained about, so he encouraged him: "It's not childish at all, it suits you very well."

    Ruan Wenyou: "..." No more time wasted, Ruan Wenyou Wen You thought about changing it quickly, but at the next moment, Gu Xiuting bent down first, took the initiative to hold his feet, and helped him put on the pair of little yellow duck socks.

    Ruan Wenyou shrank his feet, not used to it at all: "Sir, you don't have to do this, I can do it myself."

    "In the future, when your belly is big, it will be inconvenient for you to bend over. I will take care of you, even to put on your clothes."

    Hearing this, Ruan Wenyou's heart trembled, and his ears felt hot unconsciously.

    After changing his socks, Ruan Wenyou arrived at the door, but was called back by Gu Xiuting again. Ruan Wenyou asked, "Do you have any instructions, sir?" Gu Xiuting took out

    a pink hat this time and put it on for him. : "Be careful on the road, Mrs. Gu."

    Gu pretended to be stupid. Xiu lost his memory. Ting