41

Gu Jue didn't say hello to Gu Xiuting, nor did he bother to say unnecessary polite words.

    He has been communicating with Ruan Wenyou, and the two are sitting on the sofa in the living room, chatting about the school and professional courses.

    Gu Jue opened his math notes and said: "There are a few difficult questions, I marked them with a red pen.

    Xiaoyou, if you don't understand, you can ask me anytime, call or send a message It's fine."

    Ruan Wen nodded his thanks and smiled throughout the process.

    But when he faced Gu Xiuting, he was reserved and distant, completely different from his attitude towards Gu Jue.

    The atmosphere between the two was harmonious, hearing Gu Jue say "Xiaoyou", Gu Xiuting's heart became more and more uncomfortable.

    He looked down at the wedding ring on his hand, rubbed it lightly with his fingertips twice, and imitated Gu Jue's tone, calling him: "Xiaoyou, come here."

    Ruan Wenyou trembled coldly, holding the ring in his hand The homework book almost fell to the ground.

    Because Gu Xiuting had never called him that before, but Ah Mu would call him that... Ruan Wenyou stared blankly at Gu Xiuting, who was at the side, and even stuttered a bit: "Is... what... what's the matter?"" ..." Gu Xiuting's frown deepened, he just changed his name, why did he look so terrified? Are you so scary? "You just ended your estrus period and you are pregnant again, you should rest more."

    Gu Xiuting approached Ruan Wenyou while talking.

    Then, right in front of Gu Jue's eyes, he stretched out his hand and squeezed Ruan Wenyou's hand.

    Ruan Wenyou was a little confused, but Gu Xiuting was thinking of him and the child, so he nodded: "Well, I will rest at home today." After hearing this,

    Gu Xiuting's brows relaxed a little.

    He looked at Gu Jue again, although he didn't say anything to drive away the guests, but the cold eyes showed too much.

    Gu Jue got up at this moment, he didn't plan to stay here for a long time, so he said to Ruan Wenyou: "Then you rest, I will come back next time when I have time." "Well, thank you very much,

    Gu Jue."

    Ruan Wenyou Wen You said goodbye to him, and also smiled and sent him to the gate of the yard.

    Gu Xiuting kept a cold face, thinking about something in silence.

    come back next time? Long before he married Ruan Wenyou, the Gu family had found Gu Jue who was living outside.

    But he has never made an official appearance, and he has never visited him before, so why did he visit today? Gu Xiuting is used to speculating on other people's psychology, and always feels that Gu Jue's purpose is not pure.

    After resting obediently for a day, Ruan Wenyou went to school.

    He listened to online classes during his estrus, and his mind was flexible, so he quickly made up for the missed classes.

    He has been attending classes as usual recently, and at noon this day, he also went to the school library.

    He sat down on the second floor by the window, and not long after, Gu Jue also went upstairs, and happened to sit opposite Ruan Wenyou.

    The two looked at each other and smiled, and Ruan Wenyou also returned the notebook and USB flash drive to Gu Jue.

    "You're really quick at learning, Xiaoyou."

    Gu Jue praised him.

    Ruan Wenyou smiled embarrassedly: "Fortunately, you are not bad as the monitor." "

    Xiaoyou, I still like you to call me by my name."

    Ruan Wenyou was stunned when he heard that. After meeting him at the banquet, Gu Jue became more friendly and enthusiastic towards him than before.

    But he didn't think much at this time, just nodded: "Yes, Gu Jue."

    "You have always been the first in the total score, why don't you want to be the monitor?" Gu Jue asked again.

    "Because I don't like managing people."

    Ruan Wenyou is currently not a class committee member. He did not take the initiative to apply, and he also rejected the proposals of teachers and classmates.

    He concealed his pregnancy and fake marriage, and he still has to go to school. Now he really has no other energy, and he can't manage his mischievous classmates, not to mention that there is a second-generation ancestor in the class.

    "Hey, isn't this our class monitor and number one!" Ruan Wenyou just thought of the second-generation ancestor young master, but he suddenly appeared.

    Li Yuejiu patted Gu Jue and said: "Squad leader, did you forget something?" Gu Jue guessed that the other party was not kind, Gu Jue's eyes turned cold: "What's the matter?" Li Yuejiu is obviously a Beta, but he is better than an Alpha. But also publicity.

    But his grades were very unsatisfactory, not only the bottom one in the class, but also the bottom one in the entire major.

    It wasn't just that Ruan Wenyou had a headache seeing him, other students in the class didn't dare to provoke Li Yuejiu, even the class teacher couldn't handle this scumbag young master, only Gu Jue could.

    So in Ruan Wenyou's eyes, Gu Jue is very good in every aspect except that his academic performance is a little bit worse than him.

    "The Coke you owe me, when will you please?" Li Yuejiu said dissatisfiedly, "And the library is a place to study, you guys have to fall in love and go home!" Gu Jue: "..." Ruan Wenyou: "... "Wait! Have you misunderstood something? Gu Jue and I have no ambiguous relationship."

    Ruan Wenyou hurriedly defended, but Li Yuejiu obviously didn't believe it, and he looked at Gu Jue again.

    "Where is Coke? You insisted that I drink with you last night, and you also promised to buy me a case of Coke."

    Ruan Wenyou was stunned after hearing this, and then remembered that Gu Jue and Li Yuejiu are currently living on campus, as if Still roommates in the same dorm.

    But the relationship between the two is clearly not good. The first time they meet, they are full of gunpowder. It seems that they will fight in the next second. They will drink together? "Ruan Wenyou, you would never have imagined that when our squad leader was drunk and crazy, he looked so good! Last night, he almost made me..." Gu Jue gave him a glare: "...shut up, Li Yuejiu."