20. Scream

Something about the boy made you want to protect him. He was so fragile, naive, and innocent. Almost like you when you were younger. You put on a tough act until someone beat it off you.

You heard from Izuku that Kota's parents were heroes and they died while fighting the same villain Izuku defeated. Once you arrived back at camp, Izuku forcefully got off you, running to Aizawa. He swooped Kota off his feet and handed him to him, pleading that he take him back to camp.

"(Y/n), you stay here. They're after you and Kacchan." Izuku grabbed your shoulder. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"You're one to talk." You replied, anger rushing through you, "as if you can go any further. You're on the brink of collapse."

"It's for your sake, (Y/n). I have to tell Mandaley so that she can tell everyone else telepathically."

"Shut up! I'm going with you! Whether you like it or not! On my back!" You grabbed his arm as he hissed, jumping so his body moved up. "I'm your legs, got it?! That means you're the brain."

"(Y/n)..." He sniffed, rubbing his face at his shoulder. "Mhm. Let's go."

You ran forward to where ever Mandaley may be and, hopefully, Katsuki Bakugo.

Katsuki was walking beside Shoto. Things had gone a completely different turn when they had seen the fire.

"Tch! The ones behind us was that stupid Deku and his stupid sister. Either they had gone in and gotten their asses into trouble or they're back at camp."

"I'm pretty sure they had seen the fire. (Y/n) and Midoriya are not stupid."

"It's fucking weird when you address (Y/n) by her first name and stupid Deku by his last when they have the same fucking last name!"

"Should I change it?"

"Shut up!"

Shoto hummed, "are you close to (Y/n)?"

"Ah? That doesn't fucking concern you."

"So you're not? I had the feeling that you both might be dating." He stopped, turning to look at Katsuki.

"Ah?! We're not dating! She's an ugly piece of shit and we don't even get along!"

"Ah, that's a relief."

"The hell do you mean?" Katsuki's eye began to twitch as he suddenly had a very bad feeling.

"(Y/n) is a kind person. I'm not sure why but every time I'm around her, it feels like I'm with my mother."

"That's weird! Doesn't that mean you look at (Y/n) as your mother?! Disgusting!" Katsuki gagged to himself at the thought of it. You, as his biological mother, and Endeavor...

He shivered, shaking his head. That was the most repulsive thing he had ever thought of in his entire existence.

Shoto hummed again, "so does that mean it's normal?"

"No!" Katsuki screamed at him.

Shoto thought to himself. He could make you replicate the same feeling he had when his mother patted his hair. Maybe he could ask later-

A voice came through their heads as they were told that the villains were after Kacchan and (Y/n).

Katsuki gritted his teeth as he spotted a villain ahead of them. You were targeted? To be killed? Or kidnapped?

Katsuki barged forward as a villain with teeth grew, reaching for him. On instinct, Shoto sent a wave of ice at him, blocking the teeth from reaching Katsuki.