16. Fear

"I'm home!" You called, shushing the meowing kitten. "Izuku?"

You opened the door to his room, only to find him asleep. You decided to prank him by setting the kitten in front of his face. The kitten meowed, looking around before looking back up at you.

Izuku stirred awake, blinking his eyes open to see a kitten on his bed. "Ah! A cat!"

He sat up, gasping.

"Mr. Aizawa let me have the kitten after we found him. So now he's gonna live with us."

"Ahhh! He's so cute!" Izuku scooped him up, nuzzling his head, "have you give him a name?"

"No, I couldn't come up with anything. Suggestions?"

"Hmm...how about..."

There was a knock at the door. Since your mom was at work, you went to answer it.

"Ew, what are you guys doing here?" You glared down at the grape pervert before looking up at the yellow pervert.

"Ah! We were expecting Mido-I mean, Deku to answer." Denki Kaminari exclaimed, "we wanted to invite him to train at the pool..."

"Hmph. I'm guessing you guys want to see the girls of 1-A in bathing suits?"

"U-uh no! Of course not!" Denki nudged grape pervert with his foot.

"Y-yeah! We need to train for the training camp!"

"You dumbos, it's called the training camp for a reason. You don't train for training. But whatever, I'll call for him."

You slammed the door shut before heading to his room. "Your friends want you to go train at the pool."

"Ah! That's a perfect idea! I'll get ready!"

You sighed, rolling your eyes. You felt your phone vibrate with a notification. You took a look at it to see Aizawa sending you some pictures of cat food to buy.

You got ready to head out, taking the kitten in your purse. His head stuck out, meowing as you carefully carried him.

"I'm heading out." You told to Izuku, who was preparing his backpack. "I'm gonna buy some cat food."

"Mhm! Be safe!" He called as he shoved a towel in.

You opened the door, only to be met with the two perverts. "Move the hell out of my way."

"Yes ma'am!" They unitedly exclaimed as they stepped aside quickly.

A little meow caught their attention as you walked by them. The kitten was staring at them with his wide eyes before they narrowed. They felt a chill go down their back.

You walked carefully down the steps to make sure you didn't bump the kitten or hurt him in any way. When you reached the bottom of the steps, you sighed with relief. You took your bicycle, placing your purse kitten in the basket.

Putting on your helmet, you made your way to the pet store.

"Young (Y/n)!"

You skidded to a stop in front of All Might, who was carrying bags of groceries.

"Uncle Tosh. I'm getting some cat food for my kitten."

"Aww he's adorable." He pet the kitten's tiny head, "I will accompany you. I want to hang out with you for a while."

"Sure." He walked beside you as you slowly bicycled to the pet store. "I have yet to name him. I have no idea what I want to name him."

"Kuro? It's a popular name for black cats."