71. 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

You gently hugged your father and patted head. "There, there. It'll be over soon. I hope one day we'll..."

You stopped masking and collapsed with him. You sobbed into his shoulder as you set him down to die. Your only parent, gone. Your only family.

"It's always the same. I always become a villain. Everyone always betrays me. No matter what. I have to stop unknotting this destiny. I have to face it."

You stood, rubbing your tears away from your face. A halo circled your head and horns grew into your skull. They framed your face as more halos circled your horns, jewelry hanging from them heavily. Your clothes shriveled away and were replaced with your "villain clothes."

"If you really want me to be a villain so badly, so be it. I will play the villain in my story. Maybe it is what I wanted. I wanted to be my own villain. Maybe at some point, I wished for normalcy."

A boom made everyone fly back as you grew in anger.

"Fine. Let this hero society collapse. Let this society truly become black and white. Heroes and villains. The multiple shades of grey shall disappear and those who remain, play the roles as heroes and villains."

With a swipe of your hand, people who were in the grey—normal civilians—fell asleep. They fell down, one by one.

"Let them be transported to another dimension. Let them be peaceful and sleep about a happy civilization while the heroes and villains tear each other apart. Those who wronged me, stay. Those who murdered, stay. Those who committed a grave sin, stay. Those who will ill intent on others, stay. Heroes, stay. Villains, stay. Heroes-in-training, stay. Children leave, as they are too pure for this game of adults."

Izuku stood up and saw his sister become an all powerful being. Able to control worlds, destroy them, and resurrect them.

"Five years is the limit. Take the time to repent for your sins. Take the time to fight me. Take the time to break into my castle and defeat me. Or, change my mind and bring back your loved ones. It's either one or the other. And if you manage to kill me, I will end myself, once and for all. I've gotten tired of this cat and mouse game."

With cold eyes, you glanced back at Izuku. "I'm sorry, Izuku. I love you."

You glanced at the crimson eyed boy. Your eyes had now become permanently golden. You got closer and crouched. "I love you, Katsuki."

With one final kiss, all the trees died. All the plants, everything. They became black and dirty, bare. The sky color changed to a deep red. You loved and hated red. It was Katsuki. But it was also blood.

The water turned black and all technology fell apart.

"I'll make this my world so that someone may dethrone me. If the time limit is not reached, I shall destroy this universe. Or I'll consider giving an extra two years if anyone breaks into my castle. I rule this Earth. I am only (Y/n) to those who knew me. But from now on, I am the Red Queen."