94. Her Story[DELETED]

In the beginning, there was nothing. Solid black darkness. However, there was a god that was everything. She was the nothingness and everything that will soon come into being.

"Estoy muy sola." She said, crying in the void. She wanted to create something besides this darkness. So, she took her tears and created planets with the salt in it and water with the rest of it. Everything she suppressed, it all blew up and expanded everywhere.

The universe continued to expand as she created life on planets. And because she had different options, she created dimensions in which she would test out different things to make sure things went well. She created different universes with many of her. Every being, everything, it was all her.

Billions of years went by.

She was crying again. "Quiero vivir como los plantas y los pájaros."

So with her tears, she created a new planet just for her. She named it Earth. She created a sun and other planets that would accompany her planet. She adored it, showered it with happy tears. She created life anew and this time, with the things she had learned.

Plants everywhere, animals, water, and oxygen. All was necessary for life. She restarted once to start anew on her Earth, too attached to abandon it. She formed many life forms and finally, a human.

She talked to him everyday, wanted to know everything about how his little mind worked.

"Porque no vienes aquí y te enseño?" He said, ignorant about his naked form. He only knew about his one creator, the god that spoke to him daily.

"Porque si lo hago, me voy a quedar."

"¿Eso es malo?"

"Me voy a convertir en un humano. Voy a olvidar como es ser un dios."

"Ah. ¿Entonces porque no te hagas compañeros?"

She didn't know how to reply. Perhaps she should. She nodded, picking up the tiny human in her hands and thanking him.

"Solo soy un humano en tu mundo. Soy nada sin tí."

"Entonces a te también te voy hacer compañeros."

She set him back down in his planet, his world and his only home. She started to form a woman in her image. Breasts, hair, a body, a palpitating heart—a partner for her human. Someone to keep him company. To keep each other company.

One cannot live without the other.

When the woman she created woke up, she was given a purpose.

"Cuida a tu compañero. Ama lo como yo lo amo. Y hombre, ama la como yo la amo." The god told them both, admiring her creations. So beautiful, the both of them.

She started to create her partners. One was a red soul, patient and kind, the quieter one. The other was a blue soul, louder and more assertive but definitely as kind as the red one. She thought of a name to call them but couldn't come up with one.

"Los dos son mis compañeros en este universo. Son parte de mis poderes. Ustedes son parte de mi." She said to them.

The dragons could only obey because she was their god. She allowed them to fall in love, trying to come up with a name but failing.

She was given an idea from the dragons. If they can love each other, then the humans can too. She checked up on her humans, realizing that they were wearing clothes.

"¿Porque están avergonzados?" She asked them. They had already fallen in love in took shelter from her tears. The water she gives them everyday as a bathe and for drinking. They were shielding from her.

"Porque sabemos." The man spoke up. "Sabemos lo que tú sabes. Estamos encuerados."

The god did not get mad and instead, told them about all the knowledge that a human can keep in their little brains. She told them to pass it down to their kids.

And so they did.

She allowed them to live almost a thousand years before she had to allow them to die a natural life. She put a limit to the human age limit.

The age limit is 200.

Only humans can decide whether they live that long or not. Or luck. Luck comes from your dragons.

Thousands of years pass and humans are developing civilizations. For the sake of her humanity's sanity, she separated their languages. It was far too early for her to reveal the truth about their existence. She had to keep it hidden or else they would've gone spiraling into insanity and kill everything on site.

One day, her dragons were passing over a region that was worshipping a different god. A nonexistent god. The god herself was not angry but her dragons were. They went over to the Eastern side of the world, demanding that they worship you instead. They gave in the moment they saw the mystical beings. They were nothing compared to them.

The god heard what the people were calling the lovers. Ai and Lan.

So she called them that. Ai and Lan. The two dragons that love each other so intensely they'd die for each other. Not that they could.

The day the god would fall to ruin, however, was when she fell in love with a man. The human was so beautiful it could compete with the god herself. She was envious of him and his eyes. So beautiful.

She fell to earth and made herself beautiful. Everyone fell head over heels for her but the man did not budge. He was muscular and didn't even spare her a glance. He instead went to help his wife.

Heartbroken, she went back to her clouds and cried. She tried not to hurt her humans with her tears but it created the first flood. She instead tried to calm down but created the first typhoon.

When she did calm down, she realized the calamity she caused. She fell back to earth and found the man again. She prayed that he will be rebirthed and when he did, she'd be a human.

She waited thousands of years for him to be reborn. She never fell in love with anyone else. It needed to be him. Nobody could do. Not a beautiful woman or man. Him.

It was him. Still as beautiful as ever. He was twenty five. He was looking for a wife.

It was her chance. He could fall in love with her.

"Por favor, déjame ir." She begged her dragons. "Quiero estar con el. Solo quiero a el. Quiero amarlo."

"Pero eres un dios. No puedes estar allá abajo." Her dragons urged.

""Entonces ustedes serán los dioses. Yo voy a dejar mis poderes y ser un humana. Ustedes serán los nuevos dioses."

"¡¿Estás loca?! ¡Usted es un dios! La dios que nos creo. Nosotros somos tu creación. Nosotros no te creamos."

"No, pero yo quiero amar. Yo quiero ser amado."

Her dragons hesitated.