101. Father and Uncle

Katsuki bursted out of the ball, gasping for air and hitting the ground. He stumbled to his feet.

What the fuck.

What...the fuck.

He ran his fingers through his hair. He couldn't believe it. He looked around, looking for Izuku. How long were you planning to keep this world? Even he couldn't tolerate that.

"Deku!"

"Over here." Izuku said, waving him over to sit beside him on the cliff to watch the sunset. "I didn't help you because I knew you'd be mad if I did."

"Tch." Katsuki sat beside him, watching the sun. Katsuki's racing heart started to calm down.

"(Y/n) matured a lot." Izuku smiled, "she's really pretty. I bet if she were a hero, a lot of people would be in love with her."

"Not on my watch." Katsuki grumbled.

Izuku softly chuckled, "Yeah. I'm glad it's you (Y/n) is in love with. Anyone else is just not good enough."

"The hell do you mean?"

"What I mean is..." Izuku trailed off, taking in a deep breath. "That nobody else would understand her pain like you. Her pain isn't something that can just go away. You know that. You love her, all of it. You don't try to get rid of her pain because you know it's apart of her now."

Katsuki glanced at him, "the hell do you know?"

Izuku returned the glance. "You saw it too, didn't you?"

Katsuki was taken aback. "No? I didn't have a clue. Not until..."

"Yeah. I figured you wouldn't know. I know (Y/n) the best, after all. Second to no one." Izuku rested his chin on his hand. "A couple more years, I guess. I can handle it, if it's for them."

Katsuki didn't respond, looking towards the sunset. "I messed up bad."

"I figured it was yours." Izuku glanced at Katsuki, "I have to give you that talk now. And I have to beat you up for doing it."

"Fuck off." Katsuki smiled a genuine smile. "That brat's mine. So whatever time my girl needs, it's hers. Just as long as I get to see my baby in the end."

"Hah."

"Shut it."

Izuku smiled. "I hope her baby is born healthy and strong."

"You mean OUR baby."

"I'm gonna punch you."

"You can't." Katsuki stuck his tongue out at Izuku. "What would my brat say when they're born? Uncle Deku hit my papa and left him without legs. Waa waa."

"That's not even funny."

"You're lame."