86. LOV

It's officially been a year and a half. With everyone still figuring out what the hell they should do against their god, you were bored out of your fucking mind. You were only entertained with Toga, who loved to talk about her past crushes and the people she's killed.

Toga, who didn't have an ill intent against anyone when she was young, was filled with burning hatred when the world rejected her way of loving. She killed people for love and hatred. She would've been the goddess of love and hate—but society doesn't love her way of loving.

So she's only a villain.

She's still apart of the league of villains so she leaves from time to time. Those were the most boring days. However, she had noticed your bored gaze, petting Kinsei as you stared into the wall. She felt bad, and because she loves you, she felt the need to take you to her friends.

"Hey, hey, let's go out today!" Toga tugged your sleeve like a child ready to go to the park. "I'll introduce you to my friends! The only people who've ever accepted me! Besides you, of course."

"Fine." You agreed quickly, standing up and changing your appearance as you went down the steps to your throne made of vines and thorns.

You looked like a mini version of yourself, a child. The only thing different was that you were a boy and had red hair instead. Your freckles were still prominent on your face and your eyes were still golden. It was a hint for anybody who wanted to kill you.

Toga squealed and picked you up, rubbing her face against yours. "You're so cute! It makes me want to kill you and drink your blood!"

"Thanks. Now take me to your lair, my servant."

"Of course! Anything for you, cutie pie!" She squeezed you even tighter as she skipped outside, taking you to the LOV hideout.

You didn't have to memorize the route, you already knew where they were. You knew were everyone in the world was. Japan had recently contacted many countries to ally them and support them to take you down, once and for all.

Everyone who had been hurt by you agreed. And so, the world peace that you seek was not far off. Hopefully, one day, you can revert this world to a world full of sparkles and greenery.

But for now, you were the Red Queen.

The LOV's hiding spot was as shaggy as ever. It was a rusty building that had collapsed as a result of your vines digging into the structure. A while ago, Shigaraki had been transforming his body to become the next All for One. You put a stop to it quickly and absorbed his power, deciding that he was going to be too stupid with his new power.

Even if your father wanted it to happen, as a god, you could not allow it.

"I'm back!" Toga squealed as she bounced right into the hideout without warning, startling the villains.

"Next time, tell us when you're coming. You scared us." Followed by, "Make the loudest racket you can!!"

"Toga, who's that boy?" The ashy male pointed at you, tucked between Toga's arms.

You glanced at him, connecting eyes. His eyes seemed to widen as he saw how familiar your eyes were. You grinned at him before it disappeared like smoke.

"This is-!"

"Riko. My name is Riko." You smiled gentle, your eyes pure and kind. "I want to join your group!"

"Hah. Nice try deceiving us. You're just a kid. Send him back where you found him." Mr. Compressor's reply was directed at Toga towards the end, waving her off as he returned to caring for his robotic arm. It had been torn away from him by Overhaul or, Kai Chisaki.