97. Twice the Deal

Toga (braided/played with/massaged) your (hair/skull). It was calming, almost lulling you to sleep. However, you continued on working. Your room was separate from your throne room. In it, your luxurious bed was humongous. It was about the size of an apartment.

Why this big? Well, the League of Villains love sleepovers.

"I hate you so much." Shigaraki complained for the nth time, grabbing your dress with five fingers. "Why can't you just disintegrate already?"

"No." You replied. You didn't flinch when Dabi sent his fire at you.

"Seriously, it's no fun when you can't kill anyone." Dabi played with fire, setting your bed alight. It went out immediately, leaving behind scorch marks from his past attempts. They wouldn't be there tomorrow when they'd come over again to annoy you.

"Don't you guys have anything else to do?" You asked, flipping through your papers. In reality, you weren't doing anything too. You were only using the papers as an excuse to see what Katsuki was up to these past few days. And to bond with the LOV so when the time comes, they'd stay by your side.

"Yes! Obviously not! Don't you see there's nothing to do here?!" Twice screamed at you, jumping on your bed childishly.

Kurogiri was reading the books you had given him. He asked politely, the only reason why you gave him what he wanted. Turns out he loved romance. He recommended you some books, you recommended him some. It's nice when they weren't trying to kill you.

"For the last time." You spoke, setting the papers aside. "If you want something, you can ask me. However, you must be nice about it."

"You're no fun!" Shigaraki complained again, grabbing your ankle to hopefully disintegrate you. Seeing that it didn't, he quickly let go.

The last time he tried that, the skin of his palm slid off until he reluctantly and desperately apologized. You hummed as you waved a book over to you.

"You know, I can make anything you want. Video games, a TV, a phone, snacks, anything you'd like. It's all in your hands." You revealed, "being nice is a small price to pay for having anything in the world. Giving up your pride for anything in the world?"

"Tch." Shigaraki scooched away from you. "My pride doesn't have a price. Not something I'll give away just for anything in the world."

"Well, let's come up with a contract then."

"Another one?!" He exclaimed, almost rushing to grab your arms and disintegrate you. He caught himself, coming to a stop. "Curse you!"

"A contract where you can have anything you want in exchange for doing something for me. Like what Toga is doing. You could do anything. Clean up my space, tidy the school, or even keep people at bay. Treat me as if I were a member of your group, someone you'd have to protect because of this alliance."

It wasn't as bad as doing something nice. Doing something nice wasn't their thing. They're villains. Emphasis on villains.

Shigaraki wanted nothing more than to destroy your palace but it'd never work. And it frustrated him.

"So, do we have a deal?" You smiles, though it was more a smirk.

"Fine."