77. Beloved

It has been four months since you had declared that the world needed to change. In five years, you would be twenty-one, old enough to be drinking. And in those five years, people will want to repopulate.

You made everyone infertile so that no child would have to live in this cursed world. Five months was enough to drive anyone insane without having anything to do but you sat in your throne, waiting for someone to break through your castle. A couple of times, your classmates would stop by and shout at you to push some sense into you. You would not budge.

Someone had to be the villain for the villains and the heroes. And the relationship had to be permanent. They have to learn each other's stories and why they are who they are. There will always be one who isn't willing to change but as long as it's one, you'll consider switching them to a different dimension.

Four dreadful months, you sat at your throne. No one can die or be born. Not unless it's from old age or from disease. Only if it's inflicted damage from violence, then they cannot die. The only person they can attack is you.

Maybe with all their pent up anger about not being able to cause violence will make them strike you all at once. It may happen but you were invincible.

Only with a tremendous distraction or if they say something that triggers you, then they might have a chance. Hell, they may even trigger your trauma and it might work.

Toga has gone out a lot, bringing back blood to prank you and playing around. She was probably out with the league of villains, a shell of their former glory. It was a source of entertainment for you. Keeping you from going insane and becoming an actual supervillain like your father.

To keep your mind occupied, you redesign all your room everyday. Sometimes you keep it and other times, you don't. You pry into the lives of your servants and watch through their eyes. Some of them have shared their stories to heroes. The heroes are starting to understand.

It won't be long before they start to unite.

Katsuki pinned Izuku down, growling at his face before letting go of him. "I win. You aren't getting any stronger, Deku. One for All is practically useless in your hands. Not training hard enough. You run off with your shitty girlfriend and suck each other's faces."

"W-we do not! I am training hard enough! I want (Y/n) to see that I am getting stronger..." Izuku sighed, sitting on a bench in the gym.

"That ain't gonna happen anytime soon if all you is mope around. She said she wanted us to be ready to kill her. We have to kill her. I don't mean literally stop fucking staring at me like that! She can't die, no matter what. She wants us to at least hit her once."

Izuku knew that's what she had meant. However, for Katsuki to spell it out for him, it made more sense.

"You have to kill her." Izuku said, staring at Katsuki. "(Y/n) wants you to kill her. She doesn't want this sibling rivalry. She wants someone to truly kill her, someone who's a hero. In her eyes, everyone is the hero and she is the only villain. She wants us to kill her-or, I mean, hit her to rid the world of evil."

"Hah! I already figured that out! You're one step behind me!" Katsuki showed him the middle finger with a giant grin.

"Seriously?"

"Deku! Do you want some sandwiches-oh. Hello, Bakugo." Ochako slightly bowed her head and offered him some sandwiches.

He reluctantly ate one. It was definitely not better than yours but it was decent enough to fill his stomach.

"Are you ready to continue training, Deku? We can practice your Air Force!"

"Ah-sure." He stuffed the sandwiches down his throat before standing up, his cheeks puffed up. Ochako giggled, wiping crumbs away from his face.

Katsuki displayed a face of disgust and grabbed his bag to leave.

"Oh, Bakugo, don't you want to join us?" Ochako asked but he continued walking.

"Kacchan doesn't like public display of affection. He didn't really show it often with (Y/n) either. But I can tell that he really loves her." Izuku smiled. "I think that he's the best possible choice for her."

Ochako smiled. "Yeah. They really love each other. (Y/n) showers him with a lot of affection and understands him more than anyone else."

Izuku remembered the days when you still hadn't discovered your quirk. It was Katsuki who chased after you when you ran away, crying when you found out Izuku had a quirk. He was there when you were assaulted. He was there when you were recovering.

He was also there when you needed him the most. You grew along with him. And in the end, you became the most beloved thing Izuku could ever hold dear. Villain and all.

Izuku was sure that Katsuki felt the same way.