42. Cruel Trauma

While walking down the hall with All Might, you ran into Hitoshi.

"(Y/n), you sure do have a lot of boys after you." All Might patted your back. "Go catch him...was it tiger?"

"Uncle Tosh!"

All Might chuckled, "I can wait. Go greet your future boyfriend."

"Not! My future boyfriend! Stop it!" You grew flustered, jogging away from All Might.

He was amused. Teasing was fun. Watching you become something else besides your cold exterior made him happy.

"Hey, Shinso." You greeted him, out of breath.

"Oh, hey. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, my stamina is getting a lot better."

"That's not what I meant." He turned to you and grabbed your shoulders. "I meant what happened a day ago."

"Oh. Yeah, I'm okay. Still recovering but I'll be fine eventually."

"I'm not convinced. Are you sure you're okay? You can't just recover that quickly."

Your front wavered. "Don't worry, I'm actually strong! I'll handle it in no time!"

Optimistic thoughts, optimistic thoughts...

"If you say so. What are you doing right now?"

"I'm gonna judge my classmate's fighting skills with All Might." You thrusted your thumb behind you.

"Oh, that's fun. I have to go back to class and study this guy named Oda Nobunaga."

"Sounds fun."

"Definitely."

"You should...go to class to study Oda Nobunaga."

"Yep. Don't even like him."

You chuckled, turning to leave but he grabbed your sleeve.

"If you ever need anything, just call me. I have priorities but if you need me, you'll be my top."

Your heart fluttered. "Oh, uhm...thank you."

"And..." He closed the space between you and him. He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear as he whispered, "I'd rather study you than some guy named Nobunaga."

Your face burned as you quickly made some space. "T-thanks! I really should get going I don't wanna leave All Might for too long you see he's an old man now and he might fall down the stairs and I have to be there to-"

"Shh. I'm serious. If you need me, I'll come running. I'll see you later, (Y/n)."

He pulled away and winked. You silently screeched to yourself and ran away, scurrying behind All Might. He chuckled in amusement, turning around to face you.

"Well, are you sure he isn't your future boyfriend?"

"No! I'm not sure! I...I also..."

"Hm?" All Might didn't mean to make you contemplate but here you were, your tense stance relaxing. "Do you like someone else?"

Caught in your thoughts, you stiffened. All Might brought you to a more secluded space to gossip.

"Who is it that you like? Hold on, lemme guess."

You watched him place a finger on his chin as he gave it a long thought.

"Young Bakugo, isn't it?"

You sighed with a nod. "Yeah, it's him."

"You're quite in a predicament. You like someone else but already have three others chasing after you."

"Three?"