78. Red

It was getting really boring six months into this villainous stuff. More people were getting along but there were a lot of gang fights. They couldn't hurt each other but they vented out their anger. And so, you decided that you'd dress up as someone else to mess around.

You put on your red wig, hanging about your shoulders. You did your makeup and wore whatever was trending in your villainous world. You grabbed a weapon and made up a quirk and name.

Your fake name was "Red", courtesy to Red Queen. Your fake quirk was a simple one-shield barriers. Whoever found you out would be given a reward.

You put your cowboy hat on. You were going to pretend you were a "country" gal. Maybe you'll take to their liking faster? Who knows.

You teleported to a deserted alley and snooped around to find a gang to join.

"Oi!"

You, startled, turned to see your beloved lover. You were found out so soon!

"Huh?" You fixed your voice to a more lower pitch and a different accent. "Ya talkin' t'me?"

"Yes, you!! With the stupid hat! You seeking for shelter!!"

"Why no, I'm fine jus' ri'here. Say, why dont'cha join ma gang?"

"Hell no!! If you don't want shelter, go kill yourself!"

"That isn't how a hero is supposed to speak, Katsuki."

His eyes widened as you stared at him and giggled.

"Well, at least that's what I think. Anyway, I've got some stuff I've got to do. See ya around, hero." You waved at him before walking away.

But of course Katsuki won't let you go. He grabbed your wrist and narrowed his eyes.

"(Y/n). It's you, isn't it?"

"Huuuh? Dunno what yer talkin' 'bout. Why dont'cha go on a date with me and find out?"

"Hmph. You can't trick me. You're (Y/n). I can tell."

"Let's go on a date, then." You grabbed his hand and ran, holding onto your hat. Laughing, you shoved him aside as a projectile almost hit him. It wouldn't kill him but you wanted to show off.

"Oi! Slow the fuck down!"

You ran into a store, ducking as a gang had shot out all at once. You dragged Katsuki behind you, crawling.

"Well, do y'know if there's food 'round here?"

"Stop with the accent. It's stupid." He groaned, reaching for canned food. "we got fish. Don't be picky, we ain't got enough food resources."

"Not enough? There's a lot of animals you can hunt. I made them immortal except by the hand of man."

"Dumbass. People are fighting over them."

"Hm. I guess if a lot of people are in one area, the animals shall leave. I'll try regulating this. Maybe I can make it rain food? How about meat? Or how about chicken flying down?"

"Fish."

"Fish it is!" Your eyes glowed golden as you summoned a cloud and fish started to rain. "Well, that was a good idea. Thanks, Katsuki!"

You smushed your cheek against his and kissed all over his face.

"Ugh! Stop it!" He pushed you back, blushing as he wiped his face. "Can't you...take off that getup?"

"No can do! I can't be recognized no matter what! I'll look for you every week, 'kay? But just so you know, I'm doing this because I'm bored. Also, I need to convince you further to kill me."