105. 4 Years Later

Izuku flew through the city, without blinking an eye as he saved ten people at once. Within a second, he managed to go hundreds of miles. He came to a stop, looking back to see Katsuki catching up.

Izuku, now 25, grinned at him. "Looks like I win again."

"Piss off." Katsuki glared at him, motioning at his heavy equipment. "You only won because I carry this shit around with me."

"I wonder who chose that design?" Izuku pretended to ponder before bursting out laughing when Katsuki punched him. Ochako caught up with them, jumping down.

"You guys are too fast!" Ochako complained, leaning against Izuku's arm. Izuku laughed, tossling her hair.

"You're just too slow." Izuku teased, looking down at her with amusement. Katsuki pretended to gag, to which Izuku rolled his eyes.

"The city is pretty safe nowadays." Ochako smiled proudly, looking back at the underground city they worked hard to build. "Crime rates are low, heroes and villains are becoming friendlier to each other..."

"A utopian society." Izuku said her thoughts out loud. "Just what (Y/n) wanted."

Ochako nostalgically smiled. "She'd be so happy to know that we've reached that goal."

"Don't talk about her in a past tense." Katsuki gave Ochako a gentle bump to her head. "If I hit any harder that damn Deku will kill me."

"You might as well start writing your will." Izuku threateningly smiled, rubbing Ochako's head.

Katsuki scoffed. "She deserved it. (Y/n) isn't gone. She just needs time."

Izuku looked at the ceiling of the city, as if he were looking at the sky. He silently pleaded that you were still okay. There hadn't been any updates from you the past few years.

A wind blew through their hair as they looked down at the city.

Katsuki closed his eyes, smiling when he felt the wind.

That's how he knew you were there.

Afterall, there wasn't any wind underground.

"Prepare the papers." You commanded, books circling around you as you sat upon your throne.

Shigaraki groaned, smacking papers into your hand. He silently stomped away, itching to kill you.

Meanwhile, you were busy planning your next move. It had been years. Your white hair flowed above you gracefully, your golden eyes reading the books around you.

"Not now." You gently said to the small tugging hand. You picked up your toddler anyway before getting back to working.

You sighed when the small hand tugged at your fur cape. You wrapped your toddler in it, patting the bundle. The books sped up faster, circling around you in glowing blurs. You grabbed a book that came to you.

"Once upon a time..." You started, still patting the bundle. "There was a girl with the heart of gold. One day, as she was helping others with her heart, an evil man stole her golden heart and locked it in a cage."

You kissed and nuzzled your toddler's forehead.

"The girl believed she'd never feel anything ever again. However, she was proven wrong when a man with crimson eyes rescued her." You gently rocked the throne, allowing for your toddler to fall asleep. "And they lived happily ever after."

With the wind of a whisper, your toddler was carried back to their room. You stood, pulling your fur cape closer to your body. You watched as the red snow blanketed the city. Your show was coming to an end.

The curtains would soon close.

And you'd be gone.