82. Merry Gifts

Red snow whipped around you. The barrier had fallen. And everywhere, it was red. It reminded you of the day you entered that bloodied room. The day you crossed the line and never turned back.

And today is the day that the world will turn upside down for good.

Heroes and villains both were approaching. Some together. Others separate. But all of them wanted to take you down. Amongst the crowd was Katsuki, his blond hair and red eyes sticking out to you. To add salt to the wound, you sat on your throne outside, having a tea party with Toga.

The heroes and villains couldn't get within a mile of your castle. The only ones allowed to pass were the ones you knew from your past. Only they had a chance to either kill you or get through you.

You asked Toga for more tea and she giddily stood from her seat to pour you more. She purposefully knocked a knife into your hand, making it bleed.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! Here, lemme clean it!" She raised your hand and licked the blood trailing down your wrist.

You stared into the distance, where your past was beginning to be visible. Toga giggled as she looked at the direction you were looking at and licked your hand clean from your blood. She pulled a Hello Kitty bandaid from her pocket and carefully stuck it onto your wound.

"Thank you." You nodded at her.

"Hey, aren't you scared I'll be able to use your quirk?" Toga frowned when you smiled. As if she wasn't a threat at all.

"A human cannot become a god. You are mine, Toga. My past life created this universe and everything in it, including you. I wanted to become human so I did. And now I'm living here, trying to bring this world together before I leave for good."

"For good?"

"I'm going to go back to being a god. Watch over my worlds. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that since I'm still a teenager but my past lives will help me." You grabbed her face with one hand as if you were carrying a skull. "Continue to keep me company, Toga. You may be a villain but your intentions are not murderous. You are misunderstood, aren't you? You only want love and yet were never loved. Your unique way of loving had society reject you. If you were born in a society where you could become who you wanted to become, would you be happy, I wonder?"

Toga blinked multiple times as you stared at her. Perhaps it was better that she was born on this place. Had she not known suffering, she wouldn't have known what love was. She wouldn't know happiness. And that's why she treasures her happiness and her love. Every human does. Until they lose their place in this world.

Maybe that's what made humans so precious. They can appreciate the beauty of this world. And maybe that was why you wanted to come down to this place. You were jealous that they could die. The whole universe was so complex that their silly little heads couldn't comprehend it unlike you, a god. And maybe ignorance, for them, was happiness.

The gate of UA was wide open and welcomed anyone to enter. Well, for your past, anyways. You crossed your legs as you finished your tea. Your table was set directly in the gate, threatening anyone to enter.

"Hello." You greeted, glancing at your teachers and classmates. "How has everything been? Enjoying the food? Any requests?"

"Don't start talking shit." Mina aggressively approached you, anger evident in her eyes that were once happy and merry. "My parents were taken with you!! You killed them!! I can't fucking believe you'd do that!!"

She dropped to her knees as everyone moved to comfort her. You stuck your hand out and patted her head as you motioned to Toga for more tea. She happily rose from her chair to pour you more.