73. The Beginning

"You've transformed, my dear." A voice spoke from the shadows on your way to UA. You turned to see your therapist.

"Oh, miss therapist. Who are you, really?"

"I've been found out, haven't I?" Toga Himiko revealed herself. "I mean, watching you cry was the best. I loved it when you cried. It hurt me too but I enjoyed it so much."

"Himiko Toga. I know you."

"I told you that you decided who I was to you. If you'd stay as a hero, I would've stayed as your therapist. But since you didn't, I'm Himiko Toga to you."

You chuckled. "Clever girl. You're no older than I am. Walk with me to my palace, will you?"

"I love you, (Y/n). Are you still going to let me come?"

"You saved me more times than the heroes have. You have every right to be beside me."

She squealed and latched onto your arm. "I'm so happy!! Will you date me?"

"I'm afraid not. I have a lover."

She grinned. "How about I cut you up?"

"You may do so. However, I will heal just as quickly."

"Hmph! Now I don't want to!" She still latched onto you. "You accomplished my dream. I've always wanted to have a world where only things I hold dear are. I want to be beside you, everyday."

"Please keep in mind that I have a lover." You reminded her as you walked up the hill where UA was. "I have to get rid of some cockroaches first."

"You're so cool!" She squealed.

You bursted into UA and located quickly where all the heroes were. You walked into the first room.

"Mr. Aizawa. I'm afraid you'll have to leave."

His eyes widened at your appearance. White hair framing your face. Glowing halos everywhere, making you seem even more beautiful. Like a god.

"(Y/n)? What's going on?"

"I've become the villain they wanted. If you want to stay, you have to be neutral. Tell me, Mr. Aizawa, are you a hero or a villain?" You asked gently, as if speaking to a child.

Toga was getting impatient so she danced around in the hallways.

"I'm a hero. It's my profession. Why does it matter?"

"Then I'm afraid you can't be here. I'll take you to your students. Perhaps then you'll understand."

You closed your eyes and when you opened them, he was gone. Going through each and every room, you got rid of heroes. And then, the final room.

"Principal Nezu." You exclaimed as you entered. "Are you a hero or a villain?"

"I'm afraid I take neither sides." He sipped his tea as he read from his book.

"Clever, aren't you? You're not one to betray your school. Stay here and remind me of my guilt." You turned away and closed the door.

"May these hallways become red. May they grow vines and may this school be impenetrable. May it become my castle."

Vines grew around the school and took a new form. You made a new room at the very top and made a throne made out of vines. You took a seat and the first person to step in the throne room was Himiko Toga.

She playfully bowed before running up to you and giggling. You sat there, waiting for the day they broke into your castle.

Five years. Only five years.

Every hero and villain can attempt to break into your castle but with you around, it was nearly impossible.

You'll wait for as long as necessary, as long as you are saved from your eternal doom.