64. The Villain Therapist

Everyday it was crying, eating, and sleeping. It had been twenty days since they had visited. Twenty lonely days. During those days, you felt yourself driven to insanity.

How could you have done this? Why had you hurt them? Why couldn't you have told them the truth?

Because they'll destroy their hero careers. They'll worry about you. They'll get sick. They'll get murdered by the hero commissioner for trying to dig into their business.

So you'll deal with it, just a bit longer. Just a bit longer until what?

Who knows. Maybe until you go insane.

Or maybe until you decide that you didn't like the way you were and destroy the universe, and then recreate it.

You heard snapping. You looked up from your spacing out to see your therapist. A familiar face. Finally. Company.

"I see they've put you in here. I was a bit disappointed."

You didn't respond.

"The hero commissioner has been thinking about rehabilitation. She sent me here to work through whatever is making you think...evil."

No response.

"Well, let's first start with how you're doing."

"Shitty."

"Please describe to me." She took out her clipboard.

"Uncomfortable. Disgusting. Repulsive. Overstimulated."

"I see. At this rate, you may be pushed into insanity. I will make sure to report that."

"Don't. I don't want pity."

"Understood. Is there anything else you'd like to add?"

"How are...how are they?"

"I believe you are asking about your loved ones?"

"Yes. How are Izuku and Katsuki? And Kinsei? All Might? Mr. Aizawa?"

"Midoriya appears to be coping with your disappearance by taking a lot of naps. According to his friends, he sleeps a lot in your room. And Bakugo seems to be just fine. However, on the surface level that is the case. He gets irritated quicker, and any mention of you sets him off. A few witnesses reported hearing sobs coming from his room. He denies any of it."

You smiled. Just like him to deny it. You've hurt them both badly. Hopefully now, they'll leave you alone and become heroes.

"Kinsei is healthy. He is growing up nicely. However, he seems to be aware of the fact that you're not there. He seems to be getting depressed. As for All Might and Mr. Aizawa, I haven't a clue. They seem normal. I can't interrogate heroes. Besides that, everything is fine at UA."

"That's good." You replied, closing your eyes. "If that's it, please leave."

"It isn't. I'd like to ask one last question before I leave."

You nodded at her to continue.

"Did you mean the words you told to your loved ones?"

You stared at her for a while—your eyes were hurting from staring and the bright white room.

"No. No, I didn't. I didn't mean a bit of it. I just want them to become successful heroes. I don't want them to ruin their reputation by being affiliated with a villain."

"I see. Thank you for your responses. I will see you next week."

The therapist pushed up her gold rimmed glasses, a smirk on her face. She was sure Izuku and Katsuki would be happy to hear it, but she wanted to toy around with them for a little bit. She wanted them to feel guilty and shame. She wanted them to feel regret, watch them cry for you.

And then, she'll cry because of how poorly you were treated by the hero society.