81. Visit

A/N: Does anyone even read these?

Izuku Midoriya knew one thing—that his twin sister was not evil. And yet, the rest of his classmates insist that she was just that. Katsuki, Shoto, Ochako, Hitoshi, and a few others that knew you well enough sided with him. The rest of the class insist on bringing you down, even if it meant killing you.

You were a supervillain, after all. Izuku pleaded with them to not put you under the same category as All for One, as you don't want to hurt anyone. However, their judgment clouds them.

Izuku was losing some of the people on his side. Even when every week, it rained fish or chicken. Sometimes it was corn. A lot of people refused to eat it but Izuku didn't. He got to his knees and thanked you for the food before taking as much as he could and saving it for later.

Into eight months, the reserves were beginning to diminish. After all, they were serving most of Japan. After a while, they would have to take your food. The ground was cracked and not fit for growing. It didn't rain, only of food.

They knew, you were a true god.

The winter months were coming. And because of that, there couldn't be white snow. No, it had to be red. And of course, since it was almost the holidays, you were going to prepare a gift.

You've decided that on Christmas, you'd give them a chance to invade you by putting down your barrier.

But not yet.

No, first, you had to check up on your red world. As an all powerful being, you could see what anyone was doing at any time. You knew Nezu was spreading information about you.

He wasn't someone important anyways. So you casually threw at him, "I'm gonna put down the barriers during Christmas. Do your thing, Mr. Spy."

He was taken aback before nodding and bowing before you. You turned on your heel, heading off to the outside to visit your dear lover. Over the course of a couple of months, you had visited your lover.

Often exchanging gifts and going on small dates. However, this was the first time you were visiting as Red Queen and not as Red. Many people saw you walking down the streets but knew better than to get close to you.

It would've taken you a couple of days of walking to get to Shiketsu High. However, you teleported before walking a couple of miles and then teleported again. It was a process to declare your presence to the heroes and villains. Black and White. White and Black.

After an hour of doing what you were doing, you were in front of said school. The gates were shut close and there was a perimeter around it, a barrier. There were many robots with guns but you shut them off as soon as they came into sight.

You placed a hand on the barrier and took ownership of it, dismantling it. You phased through the barriers, screams alerting the heroes of your presence.

You ignored them and searched for your boy. Blond hair and red eyes. The crowd surrounded you but you pushed past them. They were aware of how easily you could kill them and didn't dare touch you.

The horns on your head intimidated them into submission. A demon. The devil himself.

The walls were sky high and there were probably thousands of people here, taking refuge. There were a lot of tents and tables for people to eat at. There was a sign above the food section to take what you needed. Looks like they're running out.

The fullest box was filled with the food you provided. They must've been afraid of you. They might as well suffer from hunger, you didn't care. Footsteps were louder than the muttering crowd, drawing your attention.

All of heroes from Japan had probably gathered there because there were thousands.

"How good to see you all!" You exclaimed, your face was monotone. "Now then, where is Katsuki?"

"We're not just gonna hand him over!" A hero shouted at you.

"He's not yours, is he?" You remarked, "I just want to speak to him. I'm a villain, but I don't kill innocent lives."

"Keep talking! You killed my sister just because she assaulted my family members!"

"Just because? What about those family members? You think they're happy she's gone?" You got closer to the hero that had blurted out his sister's sins. "Hm? I'm happy she's gone. Happy that she will no longer cause pain."

"You're a monster!"

"Yes, but not as much as your sister." You grinned as he collapsed to his knees out of fear. "You're lucky I won't do anything to you. I'm only a girl who wants to see her lover. Where's Katsuki?"

"(Y/n)!"

You turned around and smiled when you saw Mitsuki running at you with her husband in tow.

"Mitsuki, it's been a while. I could never repay you for what you did." You bowed deeply, closing your eyes. She gently patted your head.

"(Y/n), why can't you stop this?"

"I'm afraid not, Mitsuki. You knew who I was before so you had to be looped into this. This society has to change for the better. For them to collaborate and take down a common enemy is a perfect strategy, is it not?" You noticed the stinky smell radiating off her, probably because they weren't able to shower.

You pulled Mitsuki into a hug and stripped her of any stink and grime, healing all of her worries and wounds.

"Take better care of yourself, Mitsuki. You're dear to me. If you get hurt, I'm afraid I may go out of control." You gently patted her hand. "That goes for you too, Masaru."

His stink reached you when he got closer. Taking his hand, you did the same for him as you did for Mitsuki.

"Now then, where's your son?" You looked around the crowd. You could always just teleport to him but you liked causing a scene. And what if he was using the bathroom?

"He's here." Mitsuki beckoned her son over from amongst the crowd.

He pushed against the crowd and shoved, revealing his bruised face. You frowned as he stumbled over to you.

"What happened to you?" You cradled his face. "Who did this to you?"

"Nobody. Rough training." He grunted, slightly wincing at your fingers.

"You lie. The crowd has tried to hurt you, haven't they? Is it because they discovered what we've been doing?"

Katsuki could only nod. You quickly healed him before turning to the crowd.

"I hope you all realize I know what's happening. I know every person that has kicked him, every person that has spat at him. I'm not afraid to punish every single one of them. Touch this boy and I will cut off your hand. Kick him and I will cut off your foot. Spit at him and I'll cut your tongue. If you dare attempt to kill him, I will kill you."

Katsuki nudged you. "Don't go too fucking far."

"This boy has done nothing to deserve this hate. If anyone does anything, just know that I will always be watching." You threatened before hugging Katsuki and whispering, "You know I wouldn't, Katsuki."

"I know."

"I just need them to hate me."

"I know."

"I love you."

"I know."

"On Christmas, I will bring down the barrier. Fight with everyone else to bring me down, got it?"

"You know I will. I'm gonna beat you to death and become number one." He tightened his grip on you.

"Yeah, good. Become number one. And kill me." You whispered into his ear before letting go of him. "I shall be waiting."

You bowed before disappearing before their eyes.