83. Most Loved

Katsuki dodged all the bullets that were shot at him. He had trained like crazy to get a fast reaction time. To the point that the speed of a bullet was like a mosquito flying by. Of course, he still wasn't at the level where he could dodge continually but he could dodge some at once.

He still had to train harder. Izuku was on the same level as him. He had somehow moved faster than a bullet at this point. It had only been a year since you turned the world into this hellscape and he was already this fast. Four years will be easy for him.

An easy victory, like always. He will defeat you. He most definitely will. Even if he has to work himself to the point of his break point, he will train until he was sure he could defeat you.

"Hey, Kacchan." Izuku sat beside him on the bench. After his sister had declared that she would stay in her palace, he decided that he would be the one to save her from herself.

"Whaddya want, you damn nerd?" Katsuki grumbled as he stuffed his dirty clothes into his duffel bag.

"(Y/n) loves you so much that she wants you to be the one to kill her. Not me. I'm a failure of a brother, aren't I? I'm her other half and yet I couldn't understand her intentions. Only you could."

"Don't be stupid. She herself doesn't understand her intentions. She doesn't know if she's doing this to save herself or to help the world. Either way, she's a villain; and I take down every villain I come across. She's no different." Katsuki zipped his duffel bag up and threw it over his shoulder.

"Yeah but you're her lover." Izuku quietly added, "and she loves you more than me."

"Shut up. If she loved me more than you, then she'd let you kill her. She doesn't want you to fucking suffer dipshit. If you don't get that, then maybe you are a failure of a twin." Katsuki spat before leaving the training room.

Izuku's tears slipped to the floor as he nodded. "Yeah. I am a failure of a twin."

The guilt and the sorrow that comes with the failure of being unable to protect the girl most precious to him was devastating. He rubbed his face with his scarred hands. You weren't scared of his scars. You loved them. You told him you were proud.

That you loved them. That you loved that he was saving other people. Well, those weren't the exact words you said but that was what you had basically said.

He started to smile. You were always to difficult when it came to emotions. It was hard for you to express. Especially to him. You loved him the most, and that was why it was hard for you to express your emotions.

Ever since little, you protected him. You were happiness itself. So happy and carefree. The bite of nostalgia ripped his heart to shreds as he sobbed into his hands.

He wished he was younger again. He wished he could fix his mistakes. He wished that he was the one protecting you. He wished that he could see his mother ruining you sooner and put a stop to it. He wished he loved you more.

All these wishes and burdens were detrimental to him.

"Deku?" That gentle voice drew him out of his misery. "Oh, Izuku. It's okay, don't worry. I'll be with you, no matter what."

His sweet girlfriend filled his nostrils with the scent of strawberries. Ochako hugged him tightly. He cried until he grew tired.