76. Who Are We?

It was getting really boring. No one had managed to even make a dent in your shield. You wanted nothing more than to resign from being the Red Queen and giving up on this society. But, well, you were the Red Queen for a reason.

You had to terrorize your servants, didn't you?

You got dressed up and made strands of your hair stand up like horns. It accented your ram horns quite nicely. Maybe you'll pay your loved ones a visit and offer them your wisdom. Maybe you'll give people false hopes at killing you.

"And where are you going?" Toga asked as she used the tip of her knife to push your chin up.

"I'm going out. A villain has to leave their hideout sometimes to terrorize people, don't they?"

"Oh! I love that idea! I'm going with you!"

"Suit yourself."

You teleported Toga and yourself outside to terrorize some people.

"No killing allowed. Taunt them, if you'd like. But I don't want a single life to be taken."

She sighed, "you're lucky you're cute."

"Thank you, Toga."

"Anything for you!"

You nodded and made your way down the streets, some people running at you to attack you. In the end, they were only a bug under your shoe. You didn't kill them, only flung them away from you and softened their landing.

Rumour spread like wildfire that you had come out to play and everyone was heading towards you. Everyone was flung away within a seven foot radius. Within thirty minutes, people were beginning to form groups and plans. You blocked all for their attacks, however, not even having to lift a finger.

There was no one who could defeat you, unless it were Shota Aizawa. He could erase your quirk and you would be completely useless. Or, have a quirk that repels him.

And in the distance, as the sun was going down, you saw multiple figures standing there. You walked towards them, still untouchable. Toga latched onto your arm and swung you into a circle as you kicked someone who was about to get close to you. Toga swung her knife to injure a person while the recoil of the swing and your intertwined arms sent you back to the center and forwards to attack the next person.

Toga pushed you forward, still holding onto your hand. You kicked someone who was getting too close before Toga yanked you back so she could attack next. You attacked the person behind you.

It was like a waltz made for the two of you. Dancing around each other, untouchable. Toga pressed a kiss against your cheek with a wink.

"I remind you, I have a lover."

"Aww. But that was a friendly kiss."

"All right. But I forbid you from kissing my lips."

"Anywhere else is good, right?" She teased as she swung her knife again.

"My hands, head, and cheeks are the only places you may kiss."

"Not your feet?"

"I don't want you on your hands and knees and worshipping me like I'm a god. That isn't your job. Your job is to keep me company." You replied gently before flinging more people running at you.

"Ah! You're so cool! I wanna kiss you so bad! I wanna be you!" She squealed as she stabbed a person in the arm.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. It seems like familiar people are up ahead. Please do not hurt them."

"Ugh. You ask too much of me."

"Thank you, my dear." You replied before getting within three yards of the group. You made the radius from seven feet to twenty feet.