56. [TW!!!]𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻, 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲, 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻

TW: HEAVY GORE, HEAVY GORE, HEAVY GORE. MEANING, MANY BODY PARTS TORN OFF. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF FROGS, LEAVE IF YOU CANT HANDLE GORE.

Tw: Heavy Gore, heavy Gore, heavy goes. Meaning, many body parts torn off. Please, for the love of frogs, leave if you can't handle Gore.

Extra note: I mean it when I say there's a lot of gore. There are deaths of people of all ages.

This includes children.

Make sure you know what you're getting yourself into when you read this.

Enjoy.

It should've been the end. There was no one to save you. No god or goddess, no supernatural being, no one. Not yourself, not your family, not your friends.

Not your boyfriend.

Oh, that poor boy.

The TV screen splattered red. Katsuki dropped his mug, shakingly sitting on a couch as he gaped at the TV. Everyone was silent. There was a lot of screaming from the TV reporter and the people from below.

He was beginning to dissociate.

No, not his girl. Not (Y/n). Anyone but her. Him, even. Just not her.

But that never happened.

He never watched the TV. He never sat down, starting to panic. He never even realized his lover was dead.

You played god. You were a god. If the world was against you, it was against itself.

For you are everything at once.

You opened your eyes. You were back in position. The red lasers pointing at you. Time was slowing down. You could feel a shiver beginning to go up your spine. What you saw was a vision. And thank goodness it never happened.

You jumped from your place, avoiding the gunshots. Your wings sprung out as you dove down, aiming for one sniper. You took him down, rolling to grab his gun and shoot it at him. You got behind a wall before the others killed you.

You reloaded, stealing information from the dying person in front of you. He grabbed a dagger, stabbing your foot. Unfazed, you took it out and stabbed his neck. You tried not to think about the fact that you might've killed someone.

Jumping out, you flew high up to dive back down and shoot at the rest of the terrorists. No doubt there was more underground. Moving the people in the shields away, you moved them five hundred miles onto random buildings. After a quick scan of making sure no one was still on the streets, you landed on the ground. Your boots clanked as you walked down the street, a sniper rifle in one hand and in the other, ready to throw an attack.

A new quirk.

You mapped out the layout of the city in your head and pinpointed movements of life. From the smallest of rats, to humans running through the sewer systems to escape their deaths.

Stomping one foot to fall through the floor to access the sewer system, you flapped your wings to zip through and find the people. You continued to track them in your head. Quickly catching up with them, you tackled them to the floor.

"You bitch!"

They couldn't wrestle you off because of your tremendous strength. You smirked at them, chaining them down.

"You guys sure are a bunch of losers, killing masses of people just because you want to feel like a god."

One of them spat in your face so you broke his hand. He started laughing hysterically. You raised a brow at the crazy man.