Chapter 9

I wake up to noise downstairs, my head was pounding. What could it be? I get up and throw on a robe. As I'm making my way downstairs I hear a familiar voice. It was Bill.

"All I'm saying is my ego isn't the only thing that's big...."

"If Mr. Kaulitz finds us..." an unfamiliar voice said.

"Don't worry about my brother. This will be our little secret."

What the fuck... who the hell is he talking to, I thought to myself. I moved closer to a wall where I wouldn't be seen but just well enough to see bill and whoever he was talking to. And then I noticed who it was. It was the maid from last night. I wasn't familiar with her, but then again, I did only move to Toms house 2 days ago.

As I'm slowly approaching my room door, bill calls out to me "Lunaaaaa, has anyone ever told you that it's rude to spy on others?" In that moment he sounded just like Tom. My cover was blown so I did what I had to do, I stepped out and accepted defeat.

"You know I'm pretty sure your brother wouldn't appreciate you being all over his maids" I said.

"Well too bad he isn't here, huh Chelsea" he turns to the maid.

"It's Celeste" she says, slightly disappointed.

"Aren't you my brothers maid? You should probably go do your job" he says to her, acting as if he didn't know her. She stormed off visibly upset. 

"Anyway..." bill sighs as he makes his way up the stairs to where I am. "Im assuming I'll be seeing you tonight no?" He says to me.

"I don't follow?" I said confused. Bill looks at me for a moment, confusion on his face as well. "Didn't Tom tell you?" "Tell me what?" I responded, still confused. "The saints and sinners masquerade ball" he says. "I wasn't aware of this ball" I replied. I lied, I was fully aware of what this ball was all about, due to my father, he attended these like it was the most important time of the year. Bill looks at me shocked. "Well then, come.... If you dare" he smirks at me, almost in a mischievous way. "What do you mean if I dare?" I demand. "You'll find out if  you choose to go" He says, this time staring at me waiting for my answer. "I'll think about it" I replied. Did I want to go to this ball? "Hmph suit yourself" bill shrugged with his hands up. As he was turning around I could see a smile plastered all over his face. He was up to something no good. "I'm off then, when Tom arrives tell him I stopped by and to give me a call" he says as he's descending the staircase to leave. "Will do I replied" 

-
As Time went by Tom was nowhere to be found. He was probably getting ready for the ball, so I decided I would explore the house, the house was an enormous beauty. Whoever built this house sure took their time on it. I paced around appreciating the area. But my eyes wandered off to the double doors upstairs. What was Tom hiding in there That his maid had to warn me about entering. I was going to find out.

As I approach the staircase. The doorbell rings. The maid was nowhere near sight so I decided I would open the door. "Uhm hello I have a package here for Luna Lancaster?"  Said a man, maybe in his mid 50's. "That would be me" I say, a bit confused. "Here you go, have a nice day" The delivery man hands me a big black box with a silk laced bow on top. "A gift?" I ask myself. I take the box with me upstairs to my bedroom. once I was in my room I sat on my bed to open the box. I opened the box to a letter.

"Luna, you said you'd think about it but that just won't work out for me. I've placed 2 dresses and two masks. Pick your poison, will you be a saint? Or a sinner. - XOXO Bill"

No wonder why that mischievous jerk had that smile plastered all over his face, he was going to make me go whether I wanted to or not. I guess I can appreciate it, I needed to know what type of man Tom is. I pull out the dresses to find a beautiful red ball gown with a silver chained neckline and diamonds across it, Alongside the red dress, a black and silver glittered mask with black feathers and a diamond piece on the side of the mask. This must be the sinners dress. And right under it a long gold dress, it was simple, not as beautiful as the red one but the mask was gorgeous. It was a white and gold feathered mask with gold accents throughout the mask. It was beautiful. But unfortunately being with Tom no longer made me a saint. My body craved for a sinner. Tonight I will go as a sinner. I got ready.