Chapter 52

I began to Tell Tom everything I had witnessed, he didn't move an inch from his seat, his eyes were on me, listening to what I had to say.

"It was the same pills I found in your room. Her personality changed completely after she realized that I caught her. She threatened to ruin me, if I would tell you.

"So, you're accusing my aunt of drugging me?" He says, his tone icy, like a winter storm.

"Yes."

"That doesn't make sense. Nobody even know-" his eyes widen. "She isn't supposed to know."

"What is she not supposed to know?"

"It doesn't make sense...You must've made a mistake."

"I don't make mis-"

"I gotta go." He says, getting up and going out the door.

"TOM?" I shout......And just like that... he left.

-TOMS POV-

"Tom! There you are! Come on in!" My aunt says.

"I got distracted, sorry."

"You're here now, that's all that matters." I don't say anything, I just stare at her..

"Can I use your washroom."

"Sure, you can, right corner right side." I make my way to the washroom, giving her enough time to go into the kitchen. As soon as I saw her walk away from where we were, I turn around slowly following her and stopped to a place where I could see her and not get noticed. I saw as she dropped a pill into the water, spinning it with a spoon so it dissolved.

"So, she was right." I say, scaring my aunt. She turned around dropping the glass of water.

"TOM!"

"Where did you get those pills from."

"W-what pill."

"The one you put into my water."

"You got it wrong! That's my water! I have a headache, I was taking some medication." I make my way to the floor, picking up a the little piece of the pill not yet dissolved.

"These aren't pills against headaches."

"I must have made a mistake then..."

"I'll ask you again. Where did you get that from." I stare at her, my eyes telling her if she lied to me there would be a big consequence.

"IF YOU WOULD'VE JUST GIVEN ME THE MONEY, I WOULDN'T NEED TO DO THAT!"

"Drug me?"

"It's all because of that Luna girl! She told you."

"Don't talk about her before I fucking kill you and feed you to pigs. Try anything again and I won't be as nice as I am now. You're lucky you're still alive." I say, leaving her house. I believed Luna from the start, I just wanted to see for myself. I would never doubt her...

-

When I arrived home, my mind was in a state of serious weariness. I took off my shirt and instead of going into my room, I found myself wandering off to Lunas bedroom, she was so beautiful when she was asleep, as much as hate to admit... I found comfort in being with Luna, any stress disappeared when I was with her, she was a ray of sunlight in my cloudy life. At first I found myself hating this ray of sunlight but now I can't help but embrace it. I get in her bed, embracing her in my arms.

-MS. KAULITZ POV-

"UGH UGH UGH UGH!" I find myself pacing around the house... that stupid girl will pay for this! I won't allow her to keep intervening!