Chapter 73

[The next day]

The guys and I arrived to Sicily, Scarlett awaiting us with her men, when I looked at her I could see the delirium in her eyes, she felt guilty for Luna's disappearance and now I felt guilty for allowing her to feel that way.

"Scarlett I-"

"I'll make sure to get her back to you. I will put my life on the line if It means she will be safe." She says, her eyes filled with determination.

".....Yeah." I reply, getting into the car. We made our way to the rural areas of Sicily, Roman has a particular style, he likes to keep his hostages in secluded areas, one where he knows it's easy to erase his track marks. We asked around for anyone who may have seen Roman. After asking around we were able to find one person who found him familiar, a street vender. She claimed he asked for directions to a pharmacy.

"I know exactly which one he went to!" Scarlett says, running down the street.

"Wait up Scarlett!" Georg says, going after her. Bill and I turn to the woman, "Thanks." We say in unison before following them.

-SCARLETT'S POV-

I walk into a small pharmacy, there stood a teenage girl.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"Hey, can I look at your security cameras...please?" I ask.

"No? I'm not allowed to do that unless you're a cop." She says, giving me a weird look.

"Listen little girl! This is extremely urgent. My best friend has gone missing."

"Okay? And that's my problem how..."

"Listen you little cun-"

"What! My fiancé is trying to say is, there was a man, tall, dark...blue 4 eyes-"

"Your point?"

"Uhm.."

"What the actual fuck is taking so long." Bill says, walking into the pharmacy. The girls eyes widen as she notices who stood before her.

"BILL.....BILL KAULITZ!?"

"In flesh...you are?"

"I'm...I'm a huge fan!"

"Great, well why don't you let me take a peak into your security cameras." He says, winking.

"Oh! Of course!" She says, turning over the screen. "Is there any particular day you'd like to see..." she says, her cheeks a bright red.

"How about last night."

"Yes! Of course...here you go." She says, replaying the footage. We watched for what felt like an eternity looking for anyone that looked like Roman.

"Stop it right there." Tom says, walking in. "That's him. What did he buy?" He asks, looking up to the girl. "Y-you're...Tom FREAKING KAULITZ! I'm going to die...my life is...complete." She says, her hands up to her face in excitement.

"Is that so?" Bill says, in a seductive tone.

"Yes of course!" She says, biting her lower lip.

"Well I hope you like the song 'don't jump' cause I'll make you jump on me all night baby." Bill says, winking at her.

"Uh...how old are you?" I ask the girl. "I'm 17" she says, fluttering her eyes at bill with awe. "Oh shit...uh...I just realized I left my wallet...gotta go." He says, walking out of the pharmacy.

-TOMS POV-

"Hey, listen. Can you tell me what that guy bought from here?" I ask. She turns her look towards me. "...Yeah sure, let me check the files." The girl says, shifting to the back. After a moment she came back,