Chapter 10

As I finished getting ready I made a plan.
1) see what type of man Tom is; I'll figure out if he's courting multiple woman and listen out for any gossip there is on him
2) make sure he doesn't recognize me. It's a masquerade ball. Thank Christ for that one.

But then again.. I don't care if he saw me, I'm not and will never be his. That night is mine and I'm going to do whatever I can to make myself happy.

-
The Saints and sinners masquerade ball is one of the most notorious events of the year. Everyone who is someone is here to make connections, sell properties, and compare wallets. It's a coronation of the elite, a war to who is the most powerful, a war where Tom Kaulitz is probably the winner.

As I arrived I noticed all eyes on me. Is it my outfit? Or my discomfort? I didn't know which one it was so I did my best to blend with the crowd and found myself in a corner of the room. As I glance away I notice the crowd stops moving and turns their attention away to someone else.. Tom Kaulitz. He was accompanied alongside two beautiful women, typical. Women look at him with desire, men with fear. he exudes charisma and power, elegance and danger.

Just then, our eyes lock. So much for me trying not to get noticed. His strong and dominant demeanor makes my heart scream in my chest, and legs weaken. My body didn't feel mine. I should stay away from that man.

My eyes shift to the person approaching me. It was Roman. "Nice to see you yet again Luna" he says to me as he reaches for my hand and presses his soft lips against them. It felt nice. "Likewise" I replied. "You know Tom usually hides his conquests pretty well, bringing two women with him isn't normal" I roll my eyes, "he must have done it on purpose."

I noticed he was still staring in my direction as if he wanted to unravel me, own my soul. And I needed to send him a strong message that I'm not his! I shift my focus back to Roman.

"I couldn't care less about him right now." I say in a flirtatious tone.

"Hmmm flirting with me in public? You're dangerous tonight" Roman says in a suggestive tone.

I feel like I've won. Tom seemed angry. I was enjoying this. But when I see Toms hand on the back of his.. date or whatever she is, I could feel my blood run cold. I don't know what I fear the most. Did I want to be that woman or was I jealous? He kisses her shoulder while his eyes stay locked on mine as if he was imagining kissing me instead. He screams of sensuality. A devil who wants to tempt you to sin with him. I turn around. Two could play at that game.

"Roman dance with me" I'll play his game and I'll be his mirror, I thought to myself.

-TOMS POV-

Luna, there is something insanely attractive about her. For instance, all the women here are like vanilla to me, it doesn't spark my interest. Not like her, only her. she has this spitfire in her eyes that I want to fire up, I feel the need to provoke her. She has the passion inside of her that can match my destructive one. I brought two dates here, hoping my attraction for her was just a manifestation of my lack of personal life. I want to bend her over my will. Seduce her, own her. Fuck. This was going to be bad. I shouldn't be thinking like this.

She shouldn't be dancing with that son of a bitch prick. He's not for her. She needs fire. Heat. They don't match. She reveals the possessive bastard in me and I'm not liking it. Not one bit.