oooooooooooh

Same story as last, turns out I have so many unposted so more frequent updates, and by that I mean all at once.

More to read?

———-

11:00am Friday

j.p- where are you idiot?

r.b- great first introductions

j.p- what do you mean Sirius, it's me James?

r.b- as in Sirius Black?

j.p- how do you know him?

r.b- i'm regulus black, his little brother

j.p- awe, baby black

j.p- did not mean to make that sound sarcastic

r.b- well what's your name then?

j.p- James, James Potter

( changed name to James )

r.b- you should probably text Sirius

j.p- riiiight

j.p- bye baby black

r.b- never call me that again

———————-

2:00am Saturday

j.p- hey cutie~

r.b- are you drunk?

j.p- nuoooooooooy

r.b- where are you three?

j.p- not at *******

r.b- coming now

j.p- but we're not there

———————-

irl

"Sirius, James, Remus, get in the car right now." Regulus said demandingly. "Whiy?" James replied, slurring only slightly. "Because you're drunk. If you come with me, I'll buy some chocolate for all of you."

They all scream and hopped into the back seat of Regulus's white jeep.

———————-

11:00am Saturday

James woke up to a throbbing headache. As his vision cleared he could see little sloth trinkets everywhere. Hanging plants being held up by crocheted nets. And books, everywhere. Beside him was Regulus reading a book. "Hi sleeping beauty." "What happened?" "You got drunk, I picked you 3 up. I went to go to bed, you followed me in here and refused to get out." "Oops, sorry." "Breakfast is on the kitchen counter, it's choc chip waffles, with blueberry tea." "I don't wanna get uppppp." Reg just rolled his eyes and continued reading his book, 'fantastic beasts and where to find them'. Not even 30 seconds later he hears a ping from his bedside table. He picks up his phone to reveal a text saying, 'pretty please get me food'.