Thank you, love you my boos

I just wanted to start this off with

THANK YOU MY BABY BOO BOO BEARS

When I started this I didn't think I'd continue it, or it would even get read

But today I'm on 800 reads, with approx. 100 reads per day, 33 parts, 80 votes, an amazing Jegulus/ Wolfstar/ Rosekiller community, and #45 out of 19.1k stories

So THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO much

Now enough of that sappy sh*t, let's read

Also, forget to mention last chapter, you can find me on Pinterest at mcdaddy0 or by following this link ( https://pin.it/1zSz76q ), I have more Harry Potter ships content, Tmotheé Chalamet content, Harry Potter, and feel free to text me via there.

————

"Regulus, please come up to display how to make Amortentia ." Announced professor Slughorn.

James clapped, and laughed out of anticipation.

Regulus stood on the makeshift stage, grabbed his ingredients and began to recite off him memory. ( You weren't allowed potion book )

"Look at me it's Reggie B, 'bout to him 'em with a ztest. Let's make a potion. Let us see the dosage of the' herbs. I'm a potion wonder. Potion gem, 2 from the bag." He said while grabbing unicorn tears. " 'Bout to add uni' hair, and some drugs. Potions. Potions. Potions. Potions with Prof' Slughorn. Love Minnie. Love Minnie. Potions. Potions. Potions. Love Minnie. Love Minnie. Love Minnie."

The class was CACKLING, James had fallen off his chair, Sirius was grabbing onto Remus for support, Remus was cheering Regulus on. Peter was so confused why everyone was laughing, but just awkwardly laughed to fit on. ( Honestly Peter wouldn't be this 'shy' kid, he'd be the one to make you laugh no matter what. No filter. Say what's on his mind. ) When Reggie had finished his Amortentia, it was brewed perfectly.

"What a great tool to remember Black, you guys could take some notes. But remember to show up to the Slug Club meeting or your grade will be lowered. Round of applause for Mr Black everybody."

Regulus got an outstanding ovation, people laughed through tears of joy.

————-

This took forever to write, and I still hate it.

But I hope it made you laugh?

Guess the song of the day.

Find it on spotify at https://open.spotify.com/track/2KMDKlYs0SeDkIEebQ1rKi?si=ofOdVZ7IT8G5eqdflwTvNg/

 speaking of spotify, my account- https://open.spotify.com/user/31ujg4mle5nzow5ftdlhtsqryqqe?si=QppredC8Tj--C6nLOksM_w

( wow this is a self- promo chapter, next thing you know 'follow the link for my merch' )

Bye bye my boos!