suck it

You really thought I had pt2

also James would've said 'title of your sex tape' or 'that's what she said' to the title

Didn't know what to write but needed to celebrate 1k reads with something special so...

————

"JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER!" Yelled Sirius, as he marched over to where James was previously talked to Peter.

"Yes Sirius." James spoke in his most innocent voice. ( think of it as James Perelta ( from B99 )'s innocent voice )

"YOU SHAGGED MY BROTHER?!"

Innocent bystanders had now shut up and their gaze was turned to the situation in front of them. Everyone's eyes widened.

"What. No. Me? Never." James said while looking guilty as charged.

"WHAT THE F*CK, JAMES?"

"Potter, what did you do this time?" Regulus asked while walking up, not having heard the previous interaction.

James mouthed the words 'he knows' and Regulus looks confused for a second before all the colour from his face was drained.

"There he is. Regulus, won't you inform me, WHY YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO F*CKING SHAG MY BEST FRIEND?"

"Because he's a good shagger?" He pointed at James. "Plus you can't talk, I walked in on you and Remus getting some action." Regulus said gesturing at Sirius and Remus.

"WAIT WHAT? You two are dating?" James yelled.

"REGULUS ARCTUS BLACK, YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE." Remus shouted while approaching them.

"THEN TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND TO STOP SPREADING RUMOURS ABOUT ME AND JAMES. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ANYWAY?" Regulus was now more focused on his brother.

"I- um- I- I may've said it as a prank, but then I found out it was true when you guys asked me how I knew and that James was a good shagger."

"OH MY F*CKING GOD!" Screeched James. "That's it, Reg, we're going." James grabbed Regulus's hand in attempt to drag him away, but Regulus yanked his hand away and used it to slap Sirius across the face.

Sirius didn't expect the impact so he toppled back.

Regulus spat on him and walked away with James.

Remus rushed to Sirius' assistance, muttering spells under his breathe before using a spell to lift him off the ground, and drag him to Mrs Pomfrey.

~~~~~

With James and Regulus

"I can't believe he would go and tell the entire school." Regulus complained.

"I know right. By the next meal the entire school will know."

"Want to bet on it?" Challenged Reg.

"You're on."

"How long until everyone knows?"

"If it's dinner time, and people will be telling others now, who will be telling their houses, I reckon tomorrow breakfast max."

"I'm betting dinner tonight."

"What's the prize?" Asked James.

"Whoever wins... whoever wins can top."

"You're on."

Reggie stuck out his hand, James grabbed it and used it to pull Regulus into a passionate kiss.

They ended up with James in Regulus' lap, James hands around his lovers waist, with one hand stroking his baby hairs. And Regulus holding onto James' face cradling it in his hands as if if he let go he would float away like a balloon.

—————

Up up and awayyyyyy.

Pov: You're removing your mascara and feel that tingle in your eyes

I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR 1K READS! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

The following part I'm warning you is sappy, viewer discretion is advised

If you told me a month ago, that the book I wrote, thinking would be 10 parts, and not even have 50 reads, would reach 1k reads in exactly a month I would've said you were lying

It doesn't feel real

I have an amazing group of engaged readers, who actually like the sh*t content I write

I want to personally thank all of you, give you a hug

*virtual hug* it's only weird if you don't hypothetically hug back

I reached 100 votes, 93 comments.

I appreciate every single comment