Are You Still Watching?

I just realised I have drafts piled up, and so this isn't actually part 126 but I'm too lazy

I also could've made part 125 a Quarter Quarell in the Hunger Games

***

Regulus' POV

***

I shove my milk crate onto my dining room table, not a care in the world if I scraped the wood.

This is so messed up.

The world is such a messed up place.

I throw myself onto my couch.

It's so old and dusty, I wish I could get a new one, but with my shitty, minimum wage job, that'd be my entire salary for the next 3 years.

I flick through the TV channels.

I've lost interest in shows I once loved.

I finally find a show I can tolerate.

I sit there, bored out of my mind. 

The girl on the screen sits there, no thoughts present, staring at the screen.

A black silhouette is present in the background, unknown to the girl.

If I was that girl, I so would've known someone was behind me. It would be so easy to know. I would know if someone was staring at me.

She resumes watching, as the person slowly approaches, always remaining behind the girl.

And just like predicted, he breaks her neck ( I always spell 'neck' as 'kneck' for some reason, and my autocorrect had enough and corrected it to 'kneecap' WHY IT BE SO VIOLENT do the neck AND kneecap 2 in 1 )

I roll my eyes so far they could've gotten stuck at the back of my head.

Like who doesn't realise someone if walking behind them, planning to kill them.

I turn the TV off, staring at the black reflection.

Suddenly I notice a pair of brown eyes standing behind me.

Oh shit.

My neck is violently snapped, and my vision goes black.

The words 'are you still watching' appear on the screen.

***

short chapter, ik sorry

I had stuff today to do, and forgot about this, and had more to do, so I only had a lil time to write so, sorry

at least the author's notes are making it seem longer!

-cutiepie

words ( with author's notes ): 336