ahhhh- ( wolfstar's version )

2.2K PARTY TIME BITCHES!

SERIOUSLY LOVE Y'ALL

WOLFSTAR TIME

————-

It was a day before the full moon.

James was practising quidditch for the upcoming match, and Peter was watching him.

That left Sirius with a relentless, tense Remus.

Sirius is on his bed trying to study ( for once ), and Remus is pacing back and forth, occasionally stopping to stare out the window to the almost full- moon.

Sirius looks up, not being able to concentrate. "Do you want me to turn into padfoot?" Sirius offered, followed by "to help calm you down."

Remus declines, saying it isn't necessary.

Sirius attempts to continue studying, but just can't.

"Did you hear Barty and Evan started dating, and a Hufflepuff broke Slytherin's quidditch cup while cleaning it." Sirius rambled on. "And Kingsley Shacklebolt is dating a Ravelclaw girl. And Frank and Alice started dating-." Sirius continued.

"ALRIGHT SIRIUS, I'LL DO IT!" Remus shouts, speed- walking up to him, kissing him.

Sirius is so shocked.

Their first kiss is messy, and unexpected.

Their teeth clashed, but neither cared enough to move away.

He tugs on Moony's sweater, not wanting this moment to end.

In fact, they're so distracted they don't notice James and Peter standing in the doorway, looking slightly traumatised.

———-

Light wolfstar fluff!