October Confessions ( Cutiepie's version )

This is to celebrate 300 reads on my first chapter, October Confessions!

Will make part 2 if requested

Rosekiller, Mary x Lily, Wolfstar ( obvs ), and JEGULUS/ STARCHASER, Marlene x Dorlene

————-

"Hello all." Lily stood in front of the year 7 and 8 cohort to speak. "I'd like to announce an upcoming party of sorts, to celebrate the end of another year."

James stood up, replacing her spot. "And there will be firewhiskey, thanks to Minnie, love you!" James blew kisses at her. "Anyway, it will be [idk their year schedule], show up in pyjamas!"

"Appropriate!" Added Minnie

"Thanks mom!" Shouted James.

~~~~~~

( day of party )

"Welcome y'all, drinks and drugs are on that table, whoever snitches, what are you doing with your life, like, shut up." James yelled, already slightly tipsy.

"Yeah no shit sherlock. In all seriousness, we don't need any medical emergencies, if you vomit, all your firewhiskey will be turned to water."

Various 'boos' were heard.

"OI! SHUT UP!" Shouted Mary.

All protestors fell silent.

"Thank you Mary." Lily commented, blushing.

James would even go as far to say, she was Gryffindor red.

The party went on for a couple more hours.

"TRUTH OR DARE?" Offered a drunk James.

"YES!" Shouted all of them.

They all got seated, cross legged on the floor.

Remus and Sirius were sitting next to each other, shoulders brushing up against each others.

Everyone assumed they were dating, but that was in fact, not true.

Barty and Evan were also brushing shoulders.

Everyone assumed they were dating, because they were.

Lily was sitting up, straight- back, sober, and Mary was laying down on Lily's inner- thigh, drunk.

And Regulus and James were sitting opposite of each other. Regulus was staring at his book, making annotations in the margins. James was laughing and talking loudly.

"OKAY LET'S GOOOOO!" Quotes James. "TRUTH OR DARE LILY?"

"Truth!" Lily responded.

"Do you like Mary?" James asked.

"Hell yeah." Lily replied, calmly. 

Mary blushed even more than Lily did before, followed by Lily as soon as she realised what she said.

"Okay, ummm, moving on, Darlene, truth or dare?" Questioned Lily.

"I'm not a pussy, dare."

"But I thought you were what you ate?" Sirius commented.

"That's why you're a dick." Dorlene retorted.

"YOU GOT TOLD!" Remus stated.

"You must be Sirius' dick." Pointed out Regulus, then returning to reading.

Sirius and Remus both went bright red.

They then returned to their game. 

"Kiss Marlene." Dared Lily.

They began to snog ferociously.

The game continued for another hour before it came to an eighth grade asked James. "What do you think of my looked?" She gestured at herself.

James didn't even hesitate. "Your face was made for radio. You look like you were hit by the whomping willow 27 times. Your beauty is like a plane. It's up high, unfortunately it crash landed." James listed insults. "Are you a goddess? No, I'm just asking. Don't be assuming"

 "Who do you think the cutest person here?"

Lily poured some veratisium in the drink. They obviously expected James to say them. 

James looked around. He noticed Regulus again, with his hair falling down his face, and the light reflecting off his freckled cheeks. His brown eyes, with gold lacing the pupil. "Regulus Arctus Black."

( MY RETURN BUTTON BROKE NOOOOO )

Regulus looked up, realising what he said, and facing his book again. He was avoiding everyone's eye contact, so that they didn't see how much blush was on his cheeks.

"A couple more rounds passed, before they called it a night.

Regulus was about to leave before he was stopped by James.

"Hey, Regulus right?"

Regulus looked confused. "You said my name earlier, and weren't sure if it was my actual name?"

"Sorry, yeah, that doesn't make sense." James said sheepishly. "I did mean it, though."

"Again, you drank fucking veratisium."

"You are the complete opposite of your brother." James pointed out.

"I hope if you called me cute, you didn't say it because I was like my brother."

"I did just want to say, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. You are EXTREMELY cute."

"You're not too half bad yourself." Regulus chuckled.

It was silent for a few moments, before James broke it. "Can I kiss you?" He spat out

Regulus hesitated and James got worried. "Yes." He finally said.

James did him one better and took him to his dorm.

————

682 WORDS!

Hope you enjoyed it!