Cutiepies

TW- Transphobia

Raaka means full moon

————-

James chased Regulus around the castle.

He laughed, and smiled uncontrollably as they curved corners, passed teachers and students, and shouted.

They came to a stop when Regulus stopped, dead in his tracks.

James quickly came to a stop behind him.

He peeked around him and saw the silhouette of a woman.

"My my, I thought Sirius was bad enough, but I didn't expect the same out of you Raaka.

"My name isn't Raaka anymore, I'm Regulus."

"You were born a female, you're female. Your name is Raaka, what me and my husband named you. Snap out of this fantasy."

"I don't know what you're trying to say, but you have no right to have an opinion on HIS life." Interrupted James.

"Except I do, I'm her mother."

"No you're not." Regulus said, through gritted teeth. "A mother would never do this."

"What else do you think a mother would do?"

"They wouldn't be a transphobic piece of sh*t."

"RAAKA. CRUCIO." Walburga Black spelled.

James watched in horror as the life of his life fell to the floor, writhing in pain.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Sirius yelled as he entered the room. He turned pale white as soon as he saw Walburga too.

"Well well, good to see that Sirius hasn't fallen into this fantasy too." Regulus calmed down after she released him from the spell.

James rushed to his side, muttering spells under his breath to reduce the pain. "It's okay, love, it's okay. You'll be okay."

"Sirius, care to watch your brother suffer the consequences for his actions."

Sirius was about to fire a spell at her, when he was held back by Remus, as he watched as James shouted 'EXPELLIARMUS' her wand flew back, disarming her.

"What do you think you're doing young man?" Walburga said, threatingly.

"So I'm a man, but HE'S not."

"Because she's a woman."

"You have a big mouth for someone who is standing disarmed against somebody with a wand, and a lot of anger directed at them."

"What could you do?"

"SECTEMSEPRA."

The tough woman fell to the floor, her chest opening, blood spilling.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Bellowed Professor Mcgonnagal.

"Walburga Black. I'm taking Regulus to the hospital wing." James said, spitting on Walburga as he used magic to guide Regulus to Madam Pomfrey.

Mcgonnagal's gaze softened at James, but as her gaze snapped back to the woman laying in pain infront of her, her scowl became apparent.

She muttered a spell that would fix the wound, but not stop the pain, so she would have to endure the pain of her actions.

————

  We❤️Minnie

Trans Reggie? I think yes.

Bye bye my boos who look stunning.