𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Saturday, February 15, 2020.
9:00 p.m.
Taboo.

OMNISCIENT

Music boomed through the speaker as Malayiah and Ariel walked through the club going to their section. Malayiah hasn't been out in a while, Ariel literally had to beg her to come tonight.

Malayiah felt eyes burning holes in her body but looking around she didn't see anyone. Couple minutes later a bottle girl approached them.

"Here, di Don seh fi gi yuh dis" she said to Malayiah placing the bottle of champagne with two cups on the table walking away.

"Don?which don?" Ariel asked searching the crowd.

Malayiah hissed her teeth, she no longer felt like someone was staring her. Turning around to the direction she felt the stare, she also saw no one.

"Strange." She thought

"Oh well, let's drink. Bless the name a Jesus, doh poison mi amen" Malayiah said then popped the champagne.

Filling both their cups, they drank from their glasses and started to enjoy the music being played. It was a Saturday night and they were at Taboo.

"The strippa dem up ya bad yuh fuck" Ariel said as she watched a girl climb to the top of the pole, hooked her foot in a position and then started to spin.

"mi fi tell yuh" Malayiah responded.

It was just them. Well it has always been them. Ariel and Malayiah, friends forever .

Malayiah's favorite song started to play making her run to the dance floor.

"suh she jump pan mi cocky and she jump off back" sounded through the speakers as both Malayiah and Ariel began dancing.

Bending over slightly, Malayiah shake her ass gaining the attention of all the men in the room. Especially the Don.

Julani sat at his section at the top. Staring down at the beauty. He wanted to know who she is, more so he wanted to fuck her. Jamaican man na nuh heart, memba?

Having enough of her dancing he put out his spliff and dabbed up his friends walking out of the section. Going straight behind her, he put his hand around her waist dragging her up to stand straight.

"Come wid mi" he whispered in her ears. It was not a question, no. It was a command, and just like that she followed his command telling Ariel that she will be right back.

"weh yuh want?" she asked as she folded her hands across her chest.

Julani laughed. She had no idea who he is cause if only she knew she wouldn't be talking to him like this.

"awa yuh dumb now?kiss mi teeth" Malayiah said rolling her eyes.

Stop laughing instantly, Julani face showed no emotion as he grabbed her throat pushing her against the wall.