72.

📍:Norman Manley international airport.
7:00 a.m.

JULANI "SHOTTA" DOGULAS| 23

"I'm going to miss you" malayiah sighed peppering true's face with kisses.

"I'm going to miss you too mommy" she giggled in my arms.

"suh yuh na guh miss me to" I asked with fake jealousy, raising my eyebrows at her.

watch the mhon, my subconscious laughed.

"yes daddy" she turned her head to look up at me "I'm going to miss you soooo much"

placing a kiss on her forehead, I passed her to malayiah as I walked over to my mother.

"mek sure yuh tek care a har ino" I said, my voice laced with seriousness "and if nothing out of the ordinary happen yuh know wa fi duh"

she sighed and nod her head before saying "julani yuh might not agree wid mi actions but I did what I had to do"

mi did ask har bout that?

"we na guh have da conversation ya right now" i hissed my teeth "a time fi board unuh flight"

grabbing their bags, she dragged the suitcases while malayiah and shanice's mom walked behind us in deep conversation.

placing the bags beside the suitcase, I walked over to malayiah and true.

"I going to miss you" malayiah wiped her tears causing me to roll my eyes.

she extra, my subconscious laughed

yeah, she extraordinary. I responded laughing inwardly.

sighing, I stooped down to true's height. "ya guh tek care a grandma and auntie fimi?"

a smile formed on her face "yes daddy, NPT!"

after about thirty minutes of saying our final goodbyes, they were now on their flight to Atlanta.

"malayiah come nuh man" i hissed my teeth as she stared at where true walked through about ten minutes ago.

she sighed before walking over to me. wrapping my arms around her, we made our way outside the airport and back to my car.

opening the passenger door for her, she got in while I walked back around to the drivers side.