48.

Monday, June 19,2023.
10:00a.m.
📍: Malayiah's house.

JULANI "SHOTTA" DOGULAS| 23

Feeling Malayiah drawing circles on my chest a sigh escaped my lips before a smile made it's way there.

"why yuh stop" I asked opening my eyes slightly looking down at her. Her hair was a mess from last nights events but nevertheless, she looked stunning.

"nothing" she answered rolling her eyes before moving to get off the bed but was stopped by my had dragging her back.

Is like a she Govanna dee a talk ina da song deh to pussylaatttt.God put eh best pussy pan the made gyal dem fi real.

Laughing at my thoughts, I ignored her previous behaviour and placed her on my lap to sit.

"tell mi wa yuh problem before mi fix it fi yuh" I said sternly making sure to hold eye contact with her to prove that I was being serious.

"yuh dumb now Liyah" I asked tapping her thigh a few times. Shaking my head, I chuckled dryly before grabing her throat with a firm grip. "fix yuh attitude before mi fix it fi yuh yer"

"fix it nuh" she replied smartly rolling her eyes so hard yuh woulda think them ago drop out.

Without another word I smashed my lips on hers sending a hard slap to her ass. Tightening the grip I had on her neck a little, I shifted her panty to the side inserting my index finger.

"fuck" she moaned out arching her back against my chest with her mouth wide open.

Stroking her at a steady pace, I removed my hand that was gripping her throat dragging her shirt over her head. Taking a nipple in my mouth, I began my torture on her breast. Feeling her pussy clench around my fingers, I pulled it out and watched as she went to complain.

Shooting her a glare, I took off my shorts in one go before placing her back on my lap.

"Nuh your cocky? use it nuh" I said leaning against the headboard.

Maintaining eye contact with me, she took my dick in her hands running it up and down her slit two times before sliding down causing us both to moan.

"fuck baby" I groaned before smashing my lips back onto hers mirroring her movements with mines.

Holding eye contact, I watched as her mouth formed the "O" shape as my movements sped up, remembering her unnecessary from a few minutes ago.

"J-julani slow dung nuh" she stammered out trying to get up but was stopped by my hands gripping her ass dragging her back down.

"fuck ya run guh?" I asked with raised brows slamming her down and delivering a few smacks to her ass.

Her back arched and her breathing picked up as I felt her pussy clench around my dick, just as my release started to approach.

"ya guh srop the fuckry?" I asked slowing down my movements, gripping her throat as I stared into her eyes.

They say the eyes are the mirrors to one's soul and right now, looking into her eyes I can see her falling apart as I continued edging her. Bringing her so close to a release but slowing down as soon as she's about to get what she truly desires.

Hear the dwg bout truly desire, yuh feel a lucifer this?

Laughing inwardly at the dumb fuck in my head, I turned my full undivided attention back to this beauty infront of me. Raising my eyebrows at her, I awaited the answer but all I got was a nod.

"words" I commanded placing my thumb on her clit while stroking her at a steady pace.

"yesssssss" she dragged out as I saw tears welled up in the corner of her eyes.

Smirking, I sped up my pace pulling her body flush against mines.

"whul it" I stated sternly staring down at her as she struggles to hold her release.

"mi cya dweet' she said her squirting almost pushing my dick all the way outside of her.

Her body tremble as I sped up my pace fucking her through her organism and also chasing mines. Feeling my strokes getting sloppy, I gave her one final stroke before emptying my kids deep inside her guts.

Dropping her weight on me, I chuckled smiling down on her before placing a lingering kiss on her forehead.

Just as I was about to pull out, my phone started echoing throughout the room. Hissing my teeth, I rolled my eyes ignoring it but it just continued ringing.

"just ansa it nuh" Malayiah said tiredly before sighing.

Gently sliding out of her, I hopped of the bed grabbing my phone answering the call on the last ring.

"Julani mi ina labor " Jade's voice boomed through to speaker catching me half guard.

My brows drew together in confusion.

weh shi mean by labor? indentured worker?

"hell-"

"Jade weh yu mean by labor?yuh nuh wait til yuh have baby then guh look yuh work my girl?a call man phone wid foolishness" Hissing my teeth I ended the call placing my phone back onto the nightstand.

"Man cya spend a second wid him woman without some fuckry" I grumbled taking a seat beside Malayiah who's staring up on me with an unreadable expression.

"awa" I asked annoyed and irritated.

"Julani the girl mean labor as in she a have baby right now" She busted out laughing shaking her head at me.

"BUMBOCLATTTT" I shouted out flying up from my sitting position.

Malayiah continued laughing as I rushed around the room looking for something to wear before heading into the bathroom.

- 10 MINUTES LATER -

Lacing up my shoes, I grabbed my phone and keys off the nightstand sliding them in my pocket. Spraying Malayiah's perfume on me a few times, I watched as she exited the bathroom walking towards her closet.

"think yuh gone already" she stated dropping her towel and sliding on her panty.

"fuck" I groaned as my eyes trail over her body. Clearing my throat I tore my gaze away from her as I felt Julani Jr. began to rise

"no, that mi ago duh now" I replied to her previous statement hearing her hum in response.

Walking towards her, I captured her lips in a kiss, gripping her ass before giving it an hard smack then soothing it.

Laughing at her now vexed face, I pecked her pouted lips following behind her as she walked back ino the room now fully dressed.

"Julani gwaan bout yuh business nuh. girl goodly a wonda weh yuh deh" she said flopping down on her bed.

Rolling my eyes, I watched as my phone started ringing and "Jade" flash across the screen.

"Lata ma" I said to Malayiah placing a kiss on her forehead before walking out her room.

"Tell Jade and Julani Dogulas II I said hi" she shouted out causing me to roll my eyes, laughing.

likkle girl ya a drama ino.

Hopping into my car, I brought my engine to life before pulling on the driveway before Jade decide to call me again.

_____________________________________________