42.

Saturday, June 3, 2023.
10:00 a.m.
📍: Malayiah's House.

"dem cute eh" shawna whispered to the others staring at Julani and Malayiah sleeping

"real" Alice said taking a picture of the two.

Seeing Julani's eye open, they all bolted from the door back downstairs.

Rolling his eyes, Jualni carefully lifted Malayiah off him. Heading her groan he replaced his body with a pillow before walking to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

Putting on back his shirt, he walked out the room and headed downstairs.

"that's why mi seh the circumference of the square..."

"Redz shut up, circumference nav nothing fi duh wid square" Alice said causing everybody to laugh expect Julani.

"Oh my God, I'm so glad you're back babe" Redz got up hugging Julani after wiping his fake tears.

"move nuh ute" Julani chuckled pushing Redz away taking a seat on the couch.

Everybody engaged in conversation as Julani scrolled through his phone. A few minutes later Malayiah and True walked downstairs.

"Daddyyyyyy" True dragged out running over to Julani who had a smile on his face.

"Wassup bug" Julani asked as he sat her on his lap.

"nothingggggg" she dragged snuggling up close to Julani making him chuckle. Shaking his head he got back on his phone as she went on her iPad.

"Unuh come fi unuh breakfast" Malayiah shouted from the kitchen.

~~~

📍: Jade's new house.

"weirdo ass bitch" Jade mumbled as she walked pass Shanice who was sitting in the living room watching tv.

"how am I weird for getting pregnant by MY MAN" raising her eyebrows she turned to Jade awaiting her answer.

"yuh pass delusional, just plain mental illness" laughing, Jade rolled her eyes and walking back to her room.

"Bitches be so weird, like how am I wrong for taking back my man" shanice asked herself "he's literally mines, been mines, today, tomorrow, the next day and the next day AND THE DAY AFTER THAT"

Laughing she shook her head leaning back in the couch. Taking up her phone she started to scroll through social media. Hopping on instagram she decided to go live.

Staring down on the screen she watched as the views went up and comments flood the live.

"Hey y'all how you doing" she smiled at the camera before turning her attention back to the tv.