5.

Same Day.
1:00 p.m.
Julani's Car.

JULANI "SHOTTA" DOGUALS| 23

Taking a left, i turnt onto Shawna's road.

"yuh like har doh" she asked smiling putting her phone down.

deven ago ansa har.

Acting like I didn't hear, I pulled up to her gate and turned off the engine.

"mi know yuh hear mi ino cuz" she said turning to look at me

"gwaan nuh bredda, mi nuh like Malayiah" I replied rolling my eyes.

"how yuh know say a she mi a talk?" She asked laughing

Fanning her off, I took out my wallet and gave her $10,000.

"Thanks Cuz" she smiled hugging me

"yeah yeah, come out now" I said to her as I started back my car.

Laughing, she grabbed her things and got out. Now fi link mommy.

Mi come out bout two days ago and all now mi nuh look fi har. Sighing, I pulled out of Shawna's community and got back on the main road. Pulling up to a stoplight, I took out my phone.

Scrolling through my contacts, it stopped at "Malayiah❤️" . Pressing on her number, it began to ring.

"hello?" sounded through the car as the call connected.

Everything about her was attractive. Voice mek mi cocky stiff.

"wahmu?" I asked pulling off from the stoplight

"nothing, I'm at work which you already knew." she replied. I heard shuffling on her side as if she was walking around or something.

"mhmm" I said pressing the video button switching to a video call.

Her phone was braced up against something, allowing me to see her at full view. She had her AirPods in since she was a good distance away doing her client's hair.

Sexy and look good yuh fuck.

"So yuh na ansa mi question Malayiah?" I asked turning onto my mother's road.

"I already said I was going to think about it and let you know Julani" she said putting down the flat ironing.

Is like she tek man thing fi gimmicks. Pulling into my mothers driveway, I turned off my engine and relaxed.