28.

ONE MONTH LATER

Monday, May 15, 2023.
11:00 a.m.
Malayiah's Salon.

"Okay listen up" walking around the room Malayiah looked at each of the individuals very carefully "my name is Malayiah and I partnered with your cosmetology school

"Okay listen up" walking around the room Malayiah looked at each of the individuals very carefully "my name is Malayiah and I partnered with your cosmetology school. In these few months you'll be supervised by a specific person that is skilled in the profession that you're studying"

Claps erupted throughout the room as Malayiah continued to speak to them. Giving them a warm smile she finish explaining what were her expectations from them and just to have run and learn something.

"That's all, you will begin next week Monday at 8 a.m. sharpe. At the end of the class, two persons will be chosen to work alongside me. For everybody else, you'll be given a letter of recommendation by me"

Waving to everybody, she walked back to her office to look over the things for True's birthday party.

Malayiah's salon was a hit, it was filled everyday whether it was appointments or just regular walk ins. She partnered with Julani and they opened a tattoo parlor on the second floor.

Julani even had his own section since he used to do tattoos before he went to prison. Even though they shared the shop he made her take all the cash that was flowing in.

Malayiah and Julani hadn't put a title on whatever that had going on. During the past month it was just plain flirting here and there. She was skeptical since he was always running off talking about its business.

Julani was getting fed up by Jade always calling him and it was always for some stupid reasons. He decided against getting the DNA test at 7 weeks since the doctor said it could harm the baby and that's the last thing he wanted.

He still hadn't tell Malayiah about it because she would flip especially since Jade was more than a month in. He would just have to wait a few more months after all.

His relationship with True has gotten stronger, the two were inseparable. Julani was walking on eggshells with the Jade situation, he didn't want Malayiah to find out and run off with True.

Getting up from around her desk, Malayiah went downstairs to her section and started to prep her startion for her client.

~~~

Jades New House.

"Yuh nuh hear mi seh fi stop call mi bumboclatt phone"walking around her room Jade twisted up her face, resting a hand on her side.

"Jade easy nuh. weh yuh deh bredda" Dominique asked, he was currently out day drinking. He hadn't heard or seen Jade in a month and was starting to get worried.