39.

Tuesday, May 30, 2023.
7:00 a.m.
📍: Zoetry Montego Bay.

Malayish stood in the bathroom staring at her reflection in the mirror

Malayish stood in the bathroom staring at her reflection in the mirror. She was in here for quite a while thinking about the kiss she and Julani shared just moments ago.

It wasn't the first time the two had kissed, just this time it felt different.

"Gurrll the messages!!" Her subconscious shouted rolling her eyes

Her smiled dropped as she rolled her eyes walking away from the mirror. Taking off the clothes that stuck to her body, she hopped in the shower. Turning on the water, she started to wash her body.

Turning off the pipe she dried off her body before grabbing a robe walking out the bathroom.

Julani walked over to her smiling. Wrapping his hands around her waist he pulled her body towards his.

"Wanna have din-"

"No" she replied before he could finish pushing him away from her.

"Malayiah wahmu now" he asked irritated shaking his head.

"Nothing" opening her suitcase she searched for today's outfit.

"yuh know wa fuck you bredda" he grumbled grabbing his phone walking onto the balcony.

"mi know a that you wa duh" she rolled her eyes as she started to get dress.

~~~

📍: Francine's House.

Walking around her living room she sighed, she hasn't heard from Julani and shanice was not answering her calls.

She wanted to know why shanice would to something like that, especially to her son it made no sense. And she couldn't believe she played a part in all this, all she had to do was listen to Julani and respect his choices.

Taking up her phone she walked to her veranda taking a seat. Swiping down she pressed on May's contact, tapping on it she waited on the call to be connected.

"a weh you a call mi phone fa" she heard May's voice ask from the other line causing her to roll her eyes.

"yuh si shanice?" avoiding the attitude she was getting, she got straight to the point.

"no ino, nuh you she a stay wid lady" May was more confused, she hadn't heard from her daughter since the fight that occurred with she and Malayiah.

"minno si har fi a month or suh now and mi really need fi talk to har cause Julani a seh she drug him, I don't know why this point"