43.

Continuation.

Jumping up out of her bed, Francine placed her hand on her chest trying to calm down.

"Jesus Christ" she whispered to herself "awa kinda dream dat deh"

Getting out of the bed she staggered to the bathroom. Turning on the water she splashed some on her face before walking back to the bedroom.

"THE BLOOODDDDDDD" she shouted taking up her Bible.

"ANY WEAPON THAT FORM AGAINST ME SHALL NOT PROSPER FOR I AM COVERD BY GOD AND GOD ALONE" she walked down the hall going to the living room.

"A ROBOBOSHAAAA!!!! HALLELUJAHHHHHHH!!! THE BLOOD A JESUS AGAINST YUH SATANN"

Taking out her olive oil she threw some in her palm, rubbing all over her body.

"PSALMS 34: 8 O taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man that trusted him" she repeated the verse twice sprinkling "holy water" on the floor.

"COME OUT SATAAAA-" Francine was cut off by the door opening, then Julani walking in.

"Jesus mi son come" she grabbed the olive oil running over to him. Throwing in some in her hand she went to rub it on him but he backed away.

"mommy a wahmu tuh yuh?" Julani asked with worry on his face. Taking in her distraught look and her body language. "Francine ya tek coke"

"Co? Likkle boy doh play wid mi" she rolled her eyes placing the olive oil on the center table.

Julani stared at his mother as she sat down with her hands propped up on her knees with her head leaned on them.

"Francine a wa duh yuh" Julani asked taking a seat beside her.

"cya tek the bellevue mentally ino" his subconscious said shaking his head.

"Julani mi get a dream" she sighed leaning back in the seat.

"mi know a that she did ago seh ino, mussi shark boy and lava girl" his subconscious busted out laughing.

"bout wa now" Julani asked avoiding the man in his head.

"Seh mi dead" she whispered dragging her body to the end of the couch.

Julani looked at his mother confused. Shaking his head, he sighed getting up from the couch then dragging up his mother.

"Come" he stated as he started to walk to he room.

Making her lay down, he dragged the blanket over her and placed a kiss on her forehead. A couple minutes later she was fast asleep.

Taking his phone out of his pocket, he walked out the living room dailing Shawna's number.

"Yea Cuz" shawna asked from the other line.

"come a Francine house fimi deh" Julani replied getting straight to the point.

"ok" she said before ending the call.

Julani walked out on the veranda, taking a seat he waited for Shawna to arrive.

- 7 minutes later -

"yaffi tek the whul day eh man" Julani shook his head as he opened the grill.

"memba a beg ya beg mi fi duh summo" shawna rolled her eyes.

She didn't like Francine and Francine didn't like her neither. They didn't get along, and Shawna was disgusted with Francine after learning that she was forcing Julani to date Shanice.