16.

Wednesday, February 8, 2023.
12:00 p.m.
Malayiah's workplace.

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" KAI'SHAE| 21

Putting on my shades I grabbed my bag and exited my car going inside the salon. Waving to the girls I walked to my station and started to prep it. I needed to start looking for a place to buy since I had enough for my salon.

Seeing my client walking over to me, I gave her a warm smile and told her to sit down. Grabbing the things I needed I got straight to work.

I was half way through her hair when she said she had to use the bathroom. Scrolling on my phone I waited for her to come back.

"Si the gyal deh ova dehsuh" I heard but didn't look up.

Cause if yah guh address mi call mi name doh?

My client came back so I got back to work.

"yuh na confront har" I heard another voice asked

Laughing I finished up my clients hair, collecting my pay I walked her to the door and told her to have a nice day. Looking around the salon I saw Jade staring at me with her friend.

"Awa" I asked her bluntly as I walked towards her "Jade mi know yuh know mi name cause yuh seet pan yuh "man" phone suh address mi by it"

She started laughing, standing up she bounced me and walked through the door. Taking off my glasses I wrapped up my hair and walked out. Kicking her in her back she fell front way flat on her face. I went to kick her again but I was pulled back.

"Malayiah" Julani said sternly grabbing my waist

"Bae she hit me" Jade shouted as tears ran down her cheeks

Looking at her for a few seconds, Julani hissed his teeth and grabbed my hands walking into the salon. Everyone started staring at us like a first them a see man.

"Grab yuh things" he said standing in front of my station.

Taking up my bag and phone, we walked back out of the salon. Coming over to open my door he waited for me to get in then went to his side. Pulling out the park lot he went on the main road.

"weh yuh wa fi eat" he asked looking over at me as he stopped at a stoplight

"anything" I replied scrolling through my phone

Pulling up to little Tokyo I smiled as he turned off the car. Exiting the car we walked inside, it wasn't full which I was thankful for since I had to get back to work.