68.

sorry for any mistakes.
__________________
The next day.
6:00 a.m.
📍: Air bnb

JULANI "SHOTTA" DOGULAS| 24

Walking inside the room, I threw the pan of ice water on the bed making Dominique jump out of his sleep looking around frantically.

I thought about bringing him to my warehouse but decided against it seeing that it would be the first place his leader will go to when he doesn't show up.

Walking around the room, I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth gaining a satisfied ticking sound.

"Pussy let mi guh before mi kill yuh" he pulled a against the cuffs that were holding him hostage.

"yuh know weh mi hate more than a fool" I walked towards him "a fool weh use him mouth too much"

Walking over to the table that I had set up in the far corner of the room, my eyes roamed to the table.

"Wi can duh dis the easy way or the hard way" I shrugged making eye contact with him "mi prefer the easy way suh which one you prefer?"

"Ace til mi bloodclatt dead battyboy" he shouted hissing his teeth.

"Alright then" I held up my hand in surrender.

Turning back around, I turned on Monster by Rajahwild.

Placing brass knuckles on both my hands, I walked back over to him.

"Pussy yuh feel mi fraid a y-" Colliding my fist with his face, I felt his jaw shift as I cut off his sentence.

Sending another punch to his face he winced in pain pulling against the handcuffs like they would magically open and set him free.

"Tell mi weh mi wa bloodclatt know" I demanded grabbing him up by his neck.

"A-ace til de- Ace mi pussyclattt" I punch him once more seeing blood spill from his nose and it become crooked.

"Ace cya fucking help yuh" I bax him with each word "suh either yuh talk and dead or jus dead"

Walking back over to the table, I threw the brass on the ground and grabbed the blow torch.

"This girl is on fire" sounded through the speakers causing me to laugh.

How ironic.