70.

"is like mi cya have nuh sort a happiness to rassclatt" julani sighed pulling into Jade's driveway

outing the blunt, he stepped out of his car and walked inside the door.

"JADE" he shouted slamming the door behind him.

after a few seconds, she walked into the room with confusion on her face.

"why ya shout" she asked folding her hands over her chest.

taking in his posture, she could tell that something wasn't right. plus prezzy coming for shanice earlier raised a lot of suspicions from her.

"come here" he said softly signaling her over to him.

taking small steps, jade heart beat fast in her chest the closer she got to him.

now standing directly in front of him, julani took in her appearance. putting his hand under her chin he lifted her face up to his, caressing her face with his fingers.

dragging his fingers down her chin, he stroke her throat before squeezing it tightly. shutting off her airway.

"yuh know mi will kill yuh doh" he asked calmly as she struggled to pry his hands off her. "MI SEH IF YUH KNOW THAT?"

she nodded her head frantically as her feet began to leave the floor and she struggled to breathe.

"suh why the fuck yuh feel the need fi play wid mi" he asked turning his head to side, staring in her eyes.

"p-p-please...." she struggled to stay as she tried to stay conscious.

"p-p-please" he mocked squeezing harder. feeling the life being drained from her body, he let go of her watching her fall to the floor.

the doctor walked in same time and seeing this she ran over to Jade to check her pulse. rushing around, she came back with a wheelchair throwing Jade inside taking her to the infirmary.

"mi want a dna test" he demanded loud enough for the nurse to hear.

nodding her head, he walked behind her as she strung up machines to jade.

"mi nuh know why ya save har when she aguh dead eventually"

~ 3 hours later -

Julani was now back at the air bnb malayiah rented. he's been sitting in his car smoking for the past fifteen minutes.

hearing a faint tap on his mirror, he hissed his teeth opening the door.

malayiah hopped in the passenger's seat, closing the door behind her.

"yuh just cya leave mi alone doh?" he chuckled looking over at her.

rolling her eyes, malayiah went to open the door but to her dismay, julani already click the locks.

"yuh cya tek a joke now" he raised his eyes looking over at her.