45.

"Julani I'm going to be fine" Malayiah said as she strapped her gun into the garter belt.

Sighing, he nodded his head walking out the room. They had come up with a plan to lure Dominique out by meeting up with Malayiah.

Jualni was trying so hard to keep his cool and get his mother back, but he was also paranoid.

Just as Julani was about to call out to Malayiah, a knock sounded on the door causing his attention to go there.

Raising his brows, he gripped his gun in his hand walking over to the door. Looking through the peephole he saw Gary standing with a tired looking Francine.

Tucking his gun back in his waist he quickly opened the door dragging her towards him in a tight hug.

"Thank Yuh Jesus" Francine sighed wrapping her hands around her son.

The others came to see what the commotion about but seeing Julani and Francine hugging, they sighed in relief.

Pulling away from Francine, he placed a kiss on her forehead as Shawna came and carried her towards her room.

Gary looked at everyone, trying to hide the smile that was threatening to show. This part of the plan was just to get on Julani's nerves and lure him out. They truly wasn't going to hurt Francine, she was just another ploy in the game.

Taking his attention off his mother, he placed it back on Gary. He hadn't forgotten that a couple weeks, almost a month he tried pulling a gun out on him. But for bringing his mother home, he would probably put it aside.

"Which part yuh find har" Julani asked curiously as he crossed his hand over his chest, staring at the middle aged man.

"Likkle bit outside a Kingston pan the roadside" Gary shook his head showing fake sympathy "a patrol mi did a patrol the area like always and si har ino, thank God mi find har before anybody else"

Nodding at Gary, Julani held out his hand giving him a handshake and a thanks.

"just doing mi job" Gary smiled, turning on his heel he waved bye before walking out the yard back to his police car.

Staring at the car as it drove off,  Julani walked back into the living room.

"yuh believe him" Del broke the silence leaning forward in the sofa.

"nuh fi a second" Julani sat down shaking his head "story just nuh mek nuh sense"

Hearing somebody sigh loudly, they all looked over at Malayiah.

"Thank God a neva me alone have da feeling deh" she stated taking a seat beside Julani "das why mi put a tracker pan eh car"

"Bloodclatt" Shawna and Redz said at the same time laughing.

"ya summo else ino girl" shawna shook her head chuckling.

A smile formed on Julani face as he looked over at Malayiah.

"das why mi affi rate yuh ino" he told her getting up from the chair.

"rate?den look how mi dee think the boy dee ago seh love. too likkle bit and nufff!" her subconscious complained laughing.

Not saying anything, Malayiah gave him a small smile before picking up her phone.

"Rate? Really?" Julani asked himself as he walked to his mother's room.

Pushing the door open, he saw her fast asleep cuddled up with her pillow. A smile grew on his face as he walked over to her. Placing a kiss on her forehead, he pulled the blanket over her fully before walking back out the room.