76.

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" KAI'SHAE| 21

"Ughh" I groaned lifting up my head

how much time this wi knock out ina the span of 48 hours?

A couldn't even tell yuh.

Looking around the room, I saw that I was moved from Ariel's house to a new location.

at this point mi tiad. if dem aguh kill mi? might as well dem jus duh it already.

and that's your decision to make? nuh bada wid di fuckry.

hissing my teeth, I squinted my eyes trying to make out the person in the far corner of the room.

"ya guh come out or ya guh stand up dehsuh like some pussy" I shouted gaining their attention "seh unuh a bawn killa and mi still a live"

getting no answer, I continued to taunt "weh she name again? Paris? A muss Emily in Paris"

Laughing, I started to mock the name like what ninjaman did in that one interview "EMILY! EMIL - somebody better shut this bitch up"

I heard a female ordered with a thick British accent "what the bloody hell are you getting paid for?"

seeing three men running towards me, I cut my eyes before asking "may I have a bottle of wotah please?"

nobody couldn't tell mi seh yuh neva bawn a England! right louise?

Right!

seeing none of them moving I continued "are y'all bloody serious?does she pay you to stand and look at your gu-"

before I could finish, I felt a slap across my face twisting my head in the next direction.

if mi neva use to dem ya by now look how mi woulda piss up mi self.

"you're gonna have to do bloody betta than that" I smiled spitting the blood out of mouth "you hit like a fawking girl. you know what? why don't you wake me up when you're ready to bloody hurt me"

closing my eyes, I leaned my head to the side and started to snore loudly.

yuh cya serious, my subconscious laughed at my behavior.

"malayiah" i heard someone calling making my eyes fly open.

a cya who mi think that? couldn't possibly be