19.

The next day
11:00 a.m.
Julani's house.

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" KAI'SHAE| 21

I woke a few minutes earlier to an empty bed. Julani wrote a note saying that he'll be back soon he had to take care of something.

I was currently in the living room scrolling through tiktok. Seeing an incoming call my True I answered it instantly. Her face popped up on the phone as I heard the front door opening.

"Hey baby" I said to her smiling into the camera

"hey mommy, yuh naa come home" she asked as walked down the stairs

Laughing I look to the entrance to see if Julani was there but he wasn't. Shrugging it off I spoke to True and Alice for a few more minutes before we hanged up.

"Julani" I heard a voice called out from the front door.

Getting up I walked there to see a older woman who resembled Julani, she must be his mother.

"He's not here" I said to her, turning around she looked at me up and down in disgust.

"Who you" she asked rolling her eyes with a lot of attitude

Uh-huh this is what we nottt finna do. Hissing my teeth I walked away for her going back to the living room.

"likkle gyal mi seh who you and weh ya duh here" she asked once more standing in front of me

"Listen lady mi a try be respectful because ya Julani mada but do not test yuh luck. I'm not a "gyal" so do not address me as such because I will beat the fuck out of you old witch." I said bluntly standing up "old or not, mother or not, elder or not? you will get these hands don't fuck yuh self"

"EXCUSE MEEE!???" She exclaimed placing her hand on her chest. "weh ya duh ina mi son house? yuh feel me neva hear yuh a talk to man in here? a him money yuh wa doh? das all unuh young gyal good fa"

I dead ass busted out laughing in her face.

"I was talking to MY CHILD. I don't need your sons money nor do I owe you an explanation. Matta fact mek mi leff da place ya" I said turning around and walked away.

Going into Julani's room I went to his closet and grabbed one of his shorts. Stuffing my dress into my bag I grabbed my phone and slid on my slippers.

Booking a inDrive I walked downstairs and went out the door. Walking to the gate I asked the security to let me out just as Julani's car was coming in.