36.

Sunday, May 28, 2023.
1:00 p.m.
📍: Malayiah's House.

"We need to plan a lil trip" Shawna said as she walked to Malayiah's fridge searching for something to eat

"pass one Doritos" Redz told her looking up from his phone.

"But unuh comfortable eh" Malayiah looked over at the two as she continued to cook.

Everybody decided to come to her house today, since they weren't even in the mood to cook.

Laughing, Shawna passed the Doritos to Redz as she sat back down.

"I agree, need a break from everything" Alice said after a second.

"wi can duh summo yes, mi auntie already wa keep True fi couple days suh anytime unuh ready" placing the cover back on the pot, Malayiah walked to the island taking a seat.

"anything unuh deh pan" Del said placing his phone done.

"alright that's settled, Malayiah guh tell Julani since a him a pay fi everything" Shawna stated as she stood up to throw away her trash.

"dash weh dis fimi nuh" stretching out his hand Redz smiled at Shawna as she rolled her eyes taking the bag from him.

"why me affi dweet" Malayiah asked raising her eyebrows.

"girl come on now" Alice hissed her teeth laughing.

"Watch mi pot" Malayiah rolled her eyes getting up from her chair. She knew it didn't make sense if she debated with them cause she would loose.

Walking upstairs she checked True's room for Julani, but he wasn't there. Placing a kiss on a sleeping True's forehead she closed the door behind her and walked down the hall to her room.

Leaning by the door way she watched as Julani laid in her bed, with one hand in his pants and the other holding his phone.

"we ain't friends, ya duh ina mi room" she asked as she walked over to him.

"fuck up" placing his phone down he dragged her into his hold, wrapping his hand around her before she could move.

"ezzy nuh" he said as she continued to move trying to get out of his arms.

After a few more seconds of trying, she stopped seeing that he was not going to let her go.

"mhmm" he hummed as he nuzzled his head in her neck, rubbing his hand over her ass.

Sighing Malayiah got comfortable before remembering what she came up here to ask him.

"soo, we wanted to go on a mini vacation" she said rubbing her hand through his locs that needed a retwist.

"okay" he replied trailing his hand under her shirt.

"ok?yuh know a you a pay fi it right" she asked with her eyes raised