33.

Continuation.
Omniscient.

"mi nav time fi you right now" Julani said as he walked pass Jade.

"weh ya duh ina mi man house" Shanice asked raising her eyebrows.

"your man? delusional nuh rass" laughing Jade turned on her heels and walked away leaving Shanice standing in the middle of the room.

"dem get a fuck offa yuh man and swear think a fi dem" Shanice grumbled taking a seat as she waited for Julani.

"You don't have any STDs, but I'm waiting on your blood results" the doctor said the Julani looking over her clipboard.

"oh, Thank God" he mumbled relief to hear that information.

"ok so I just got back your blood results. There are traces of a drug called Propofol in it. Propofol is medication that causes a decreased level of consciousness and a lack of memory for events"

As the doctor continued to explain everything, Julani's mood changed and his eyes got darker.

"Propo what?" Shaking his head, he got up from the bed and walked back to the living room seeing shanice sitting down.

"gyal a weh yuh duh to mi" stalking close to her, Shanice jumped up from the couch and ran to the other side.

"weh ya talk bout bab-"

"YUH GIMI BUMBOCLATT PROPOFOL" Julani watched as her face drained its color.

"b-babe I don't know what you're t-talking about" she stammered out avoiding eye contact with him.

"yuh know wa, mi soon deal wid you" storming out of the house, Julani hopped in his car and pulled off.

Taking up his phone he called Prezzy and told him to make sure nobody leaves the house.

Sighing Julani shook his head asking God where did he go wrong.

Parking his car he hopped out and walked inside the house.

"Mommy" he shouted walking through the living room.

Seeing her sit down in the kitchen talking with one of her friends he rolled his eyes.

"Julani, wa gwaan mi s-"

"Yuh sen Shanice fi drug mi" he cut her off and saw as her friend placed her hand over her mouth.

"fuck ya look pan man fa" he asked her raising his eye brows

"JULANI" his mother shouted "Janice mi will talk to yuh later"

Closing the door behind her friend, Francine walked back to the kitchen staring at Julani.

"Mi a yuh mada, have some respect" she started wiping down the counter.

"all now yuh nuh ansa mi question ino" pushing off the wall Julani walked to the island "did you or did you not send yuh likkle idiot fren ammi club fi drugs mi off, a simple yes or no"

"No Julani, why mia sen shanice fi drug yuh? eh" turning around she looked at him confused.

All Francine knew was that Shanice had a plan to get back together with Julani, she didn't know the information or anything.

She hasn't even seen Shanice since the day she made a call to someone talking about she had some information about something.

She had even come to terms over the past month that Julani liked Malayiah and he was never getting back together with Shanice anytime soon.